2003 Vibe GT rod bearing knock. WTS or part out

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
YotaGT

2003 Vibe GT rod bearing knock. WTS or part out

Post by YotaGT »

2003 Pontiac Vibe GT, it's a Toyota Matrix XRS with Pontiac Badges.
Come buy my Vibe, Vicky needs love too! I'd be willing to part it out if there's enough interest.
Asking $1100 for the whole kit and caboodle. Got a spare black door too.

Selling my car of the last two and a half years. The engine started leaking a little bit, looks like more than I expected.. the engine was about 2 quarts low when the knock appeared unfortunately. Super awesome car that never let me down.
Plugs.. coil-packs, exhaust gaskets, water pump, timing chain tensioner seal, you name it, I replaced it over this time. Ran amazing at such a high mileage.

Mostly highway miles with a long and well documented maintenance history available for your review.
Tires and audio equipment have warranties that will transfer to you, same goes for any parts I purchased.. I have the receipts and for any service (like the alignment performed after I replaced the struts).

-SRS side airbags.
-NEW front airbags were replaced under recall by Christenson GM in 2017.

-Working Cruise Control
-Working A/C and Heating
-Working Power Converter Outlet, keep a laptop or cell phone charging while driving!
-New Rear Floor Mats, Used WeatherTech Mats up front
-Hatchback Gas Struts are new, the separate glass window opens for quick cargo access
-Cargo Hooks, Cargo Net, and Privacy Cover in the trunk! Really handy for hauling furniture, books, bicycles, anything!

-Clutch kit, engine mounts Fall 2016.

-Struts and Stiffener bar installed, with the Newer All-Season Tires it blows your mind how well it cruises in dry and wet weather.
-It also STOPS, has ABS. The Brake calipers, rotors, and pads, everything was replaced within the past 5 years.
Stop tech slotted rotors up front 8-) and Raybestos Copper ceramic pads ... she stops on a dime.

-Sony MEX-XB100BT Bluetooth, Pandora, USB Radio with a built-in Amplifier pushing extra power to
-Kicker KSC65 speakers all around. Sounds Great!

-Codealarm 2-way long range Remote Start and Security system professionally installed. Upgraded Horns.
-Stay warm this winter and stay secure with the upgraded security system.
Last edited by YotaGT on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YotaGT

Re: 2003 Vibe GT rod bearing knock. WTS or part out

Post by YotaGT »

jcharles00

Re: 2003 Vibe GT rod bearing knock. WTS or part out

Post by jcharles00 »

If you part it, I may be interested in front floor mats, steering wheel and shift knob.. all depending on price/condition. PM if you go that way.