2005 Vibe for sale

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
eread

2005 Vibe for sale

Post by eread »

This has been the most dependable car i've ever owned. She has 211K of completely trouble free miles and then I heard a very slight groan, so at 211,228 she had a front wheel bearing replaced. Other than brake maintenance, belts and oil changes she's taken nothing but gas and given back many years of great use. I am in Wisconsin, near Appleton. Has a small spot of rust bubbling the paint above the windshield of all places.

I've attached a link to the craigslist ad if anyone is interested. If she didn't have to sit outside in the cold WI winter, I'd keep it for all my running around.

https://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/6308804979.html
joatmon

Re: 2005 Vibe for sale

Post by joatmon »

Looks nice, a lot nicer than mine. Hope it sells quickly for you. Tell the new owner about genvibe ;}

What did you get to replace it?
eread

Re: 2005 Vibe for sale

Post by eread »

joatmon wrote:Looks nice, a lot nicer than mine. Hope it sells quickly for you. Tell the new owner about genvibe ;}

What did you get to replace it?
not a vibe :) I really didn't want to sell it, but she's sold now to a local person. We're still 2 years out from building a new garage and if I had the space to keep it inside I would have. But as it was, I was only driving it 2 days a week when I didn't have to take the kids somewhere. We bought a new F150, so much different than the vibe. But needed something to tow camper/boat. We moved all the car seats over to that, and I wasn't going to keep flipping the seats around every day so the car mostly sat.

I wanted to be the guy that took that car to 300K, but I'm sure the new owner will with not much more than some gas and oil. I love my new truck and I've never felt bad about getting rid of a car before. But I do with this one.