Brand new cat converter assembly 04 vibe base

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Ripmyvibe

Brand new cat converter assembly 04 vibe base

Post by Ripmyvibe »

Clogged my catalytic converter assembly and ended up blowing the top end of my motor. Didn't know my motor was blown until I replace the catalytic converter assembly. I've got about 30 seconds on this pipe, it still has the packing tape on it. Scrapping the car so it has parts available too if interested in something specific. Ordered cat from advance auto parts shipped directly from Toyota. It's a two piece part, I have both seals also. Would love to help someone out here since my car is a bust. Make me an offer I paid $513 for it all. 350 plus shipping sounds very fair to me. But if you can find it cheaper elsewhere, do it :ugeek:
vibrologist

Re: Brand new cat converter assembly 04 vibe base

Post by vibrologist »

What a bummer!

Put up some pictures of the car and car's interior so people have an idea what they could use . Where are you located ?
Vibrologist
'05 Vibe

"It is important to know the difference between 'accurate' and 'precise' even if you are neither!"

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=43476
Ripmyvibe

Post by Ripmyvibe »

It truly is a shame. I had 282k miles on that bad boy and it ran great. I would have jumped in and drove it across the country in a heart beat in fact I had about 3 times. I ended up selling the car minus the cat assembly today. Saves me a bit on hauling it in for scrap myself and hopefully someone can use the cat.
Attachments
5.jpg
5.jpg (233.04 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (48.13 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (164.98 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (64.84 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (398.83 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
Ripmyvibe

Post by Ripmyvibe »

Oh and I'm in Denver Co. :D :D
msmyer

Post by msmyer »

I would be interested however I need to figure out if the 2004 and 2003 are the same...Shipping would be to OH, 45420

You don't have a cargo mat do you? lol
‘03 Vibe with 317k and still going.............................

Other Mods: Sony X-Plod Headunit & Reflective White GVC decalMy Car at Cardomain.com... http://www.cardomain.com/id/msmyer
msmyer

Post by msmyer »

Ripmyvibe wrote:Oh and I'm in Denver Co. :D :D
PM sent...
‘03 Vibe with 317k and still going.............................

Other Mods: Sony X-Plod Headunit & Reflective White GVC decalMy Car at Cardomain.com... http://www.cardomain.com/id/msmyer