Taking Pre-Orders! TRD/GM 1ZZ Supercharger Support Bracket/Steel Idler Pulley

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
GaryG92

Taking Pre-Orders! TRD/GM 1ZZ Supercharger Support Bracket/Steel Idler Pulley

Post by GaryG92 »

Good afternoon all!

I've been on the hunt for some supercharger hardware, and it's not easy to come by! But I do have a guy who is sending me his support bracket, which I will be taking to a local machine shop so they can fab some up, along with my aluminum idler pulley, which will be made of steel.

Here in the next week or two I will be having both of these pieces machined up, but I'm looking for some people who may be interested, whether you have everything you need already but want a backup just in case, or if you're like me and on the hunt, or if you want to prepare for buying a supercharger down the road.

These prices are only estimates as of right now, and may change once all the machining is done, but right now I'm looking at about $50 for the support bracket and about $60 for the steel idler pulley.

The reason I'm having the idler pulley made out of steel is because the aluminum ones have had problems before with the bearing. I don't remember precisely what, but SalsaGuy can chime in if he wants.

Please let me know if you're interested, and tell any of your friends who might possibly be interested as well!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any!

(I will have a few extra made to keep with me and possibly sell later down the road, and prices will be higher if you wait too long)
Proud Vibe owner as of 6/13/2015
05 Base, 131k miles
Team Lava
Looking forward to many years of good Vibes!
truenoracing85

Re: Taking Pre-Orders! TRD/GM 1ZZ Supercharger Support Bracket/Steel Idler Pulley

Post by truenoracing85 »

Interested in 2 sets contact me text 2396723812 miguel