WTB 2010 Black Pontiac Vibe

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
jimmyC

WTB 2010 Black Pontiac Vibe

Post by jimmyC »

Looking for a clean low mileage car. Would consider 2009 or the dark blue. Great Lakes area preferred but SE FL might work too
Caretaker

Re: WTB 2010 Black Pontiac Vibe

Post by Caretaker »

I'd check cars.com doing a nationwide search. After you put in the model, years, and zip code, under the "Seller Type" button on the left, check off Private Party/Classified. I see one black Vibe on there right now. If I were you, I'd also do the same search for available second generation Matrix. May I ask why you are limiting yourself to just one model? If you do find one for sale by owner, call them up and establish a relationship, fast. If the price is low, dealership trolls are all over these cars. Making friends with an owner, like I did, will fend off the dealers and allow you the time you need to fly/drive to wherever the seller lives. It is likely that any owner tried to make a quick sale at the local dealer only to get pissed off by a low ball offer and are waiting for a nice person to come along and take good care of their "baby." Good luck with your search.
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

jimmyC wrote: Would consider 2009 or the dark blue. Great Lakes area preferred
How soon would you want one? My son has been borrowing my newer Silverado pickup while his navy blue 2009 Vibe GT was getting the bumper replaced (took six weeks :x but a friend did the work for free) and now that he's back into a smaller car he said he doesn't like driving the Vibe. If he ends up getting something different then his Vibe will be for sale. Don't hold your breath on this just yet though!
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
jolt

Post by jolt »

Another place to check is : https://www.cargurus.com/