WTB trunk area and tailgate interior trim pieces

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
treesleavedents

WTB trunk area and tailgate interior trim pieces

Post by treesleavedents »

My poor vibe got rear ended a while back. It's finally fixed with a new tailgate, but the first shop was one of those "friend of a friend will do it for no labor but then screws it up and loses parts" deals. Sadly I am now missing interior trim pieces from the inside of the tailgate and inside the trunk area.

I need ALL the interior trim for the tailgate. The trim that covers the 3rd brake light including the red lens. A new storage lid with locks that arent broken. The metal tie down points under the thin storage area for baby seats. And a new sill plate that covers the tailgate latching point inside the car.

None of the pull it yourself yards near me have vibes so hopefully someone here will come to the rescue!
2003 Vibe GT. PPE exhaust. Injen CAI. Mfactory LSD. Eibach springs. Corbeau GTS2 seats. Custom stereo, lighting, sound deadening, and upholstery. http://forums.genvibe.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 30&t=44330