FOR SALE OBO....2008 Pontiac Vibe White/Gra y Base model 4 door F WD /5-speed/1ZZ motor 4,000$USD PRICE DROP

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Fatpaul

FOR SALE OBO....2008 Pontiac Vibe White/Gra y Base model 4 door F WD /5-speed/1ZZ motor 4,000$USD PRICE DROP

Post by Fatpaul »

I found a car that ive been wanting to purchase for quite some time now and i wanted to see if i could sell my daily as is, so here we go...

My mother owned this car previous to me and she racked up some highway miles driving back and forth to Alpine, Tx from Fort Davis, its a good 24 mile commute and she did it everyday for 5 days a week since 2008, she is the original owner, it had 0 miles when she bought it, i took over the car around 150xxx and the mods followed....

Fun little car!

2008 Pontiac Vibe White/Gray
Base model 4 door
FWD/5-speed/1ZZ motor
Fabric interior/Power Mirrors/Manuel windows + Locks
172,xxx and going up :D
Mobile-1 synthetics (just changed this last month)
FRAM gold oil filter
GM superior trans fluid

Paint: 7 out of 10
Im going to be completely honest there is some light hail damage here and there, also a few spots in the paint, hood could use a reshoot (which i was going to get round to doing) its a 9 yo car so the paint is pretty darn sharp.

Interior: 9.0 out of 10
The interior is pretty flawless with some scratches here and there, no stains or rips or burns, non smoker

Mechanical: 9.5 out of 10
I have replace i a ton of stuff on the car to get it running great, not that it needed it but i was planning on taking the car cross country at some point but things change. Trans shifts like butter, no grind and no slack.

Mods: started on 9/14/2016

Engine:
Iridium TT spark plugs
New Stock MAF
TRD oil breather filter matte black/red
TRD oil cap cover anodized red
Thicker style radiator
TCS linkage shifter bushings
Delphi fuel pump and filter
Delphi injectors
New stock belt tensioner and Gatorback belt

Interior:
Sylvania ZEVO super bright (6000k) dome bulbs (cabin + trunk areas)
Black vinyl padded console lid cover
Design Customs dash cover in gray
TRD "don't shift miss" badge
Polk audio badges on front door panels
Grafxwerks white door lock sticker overlay
Grafxwerks white hyper carbon steering wheel emblem overlay

Stereo:
Pioneer AVH280-BT double din bluetooth touchscreen
Polk audio DB652 front door speakers
JBL club series 6520 back door speakers
Infinity Kappa 10.1t 3/4 tweeters in front
JBL Gto tweeters in side pillers
Infinity Kappa 10.5 aluminum tweeters mounted in hatch area
Rockford Fosgate P300-10 300 watt sealed powered subwoofer
Rockville RW81 complete 8 gauge wiring setup with rca cables and knob

Exterior:
Full de-badge on car
Tint World stage 3 tint (30% front, Limo back, added the sunstrip) lifetime warranty (this car barely gets hot)
Weather tech window deflectors dark tint (front and back)
DTMOTO OEM replacement head lights onyx black housing
Sylvania ZXE silverstar bulbs
OEM aftermarket replacement fog lights
Sylavania ZXE silverstar bulbs
OEM aftermarket reverse lights
Sylvania ZEVO (6000k) super bright reverse bulbs
Stock tail lights
JDM ASTAR led brake lights
JDM ASTAR led amber turn signal brake light
SMD LED license plate bulbs super white
TRD valve stem covers matte black/red
TRD black carbon shorty antenna
New Yokohama front tires 9/15 (back tires are Yokohama, same tire, with about 75% life left)

Custom work:

Bass knob for subwoofer mounted by driver side
AUX/USB cable running through storage compartment
Hidden on/off a witch so you can watch videos while in motion mounted by driver side
All of the wiring has been soldered
Honeycomb grill has been sprayed matte black using plastidip
Custom install on the tweeters
Plastidip throughout exterior of car

Everything was professionally installed

I also have a set of roof racks that go with the car and a new timing chain set with oil gears also new gasket set, 36ft of ultra dynamat, if i dont get around to doing it myself.

I know i may not get what im asking but there is alot of time in this car and its ready for someone else to enjoy it. I have a binder with all of the work that has been done on the car. All of my cars are well taken care of so please dont hesitate to ask me anything.

Pls dont leave comments that my asking price is too much, if you would like to offer something then shoot me a pm.

4,000$USD OBO

I'm in west Texas

Cheers,

Last edited by Fatpaul on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fatpaul

Re: FOR SALE OBO....2008 Pontiac Vibe White/Gray Base model 4 door FWD/5-speed/1ZZ motor 5,000$USD OBO

Post by Fatpaul »

TTT I'd like to sell this soon!
Fatpaul

Re: FOR SALE OBO....2008 Pontiac Vibe White/Gray Base model 4 door FWD /5-speed/1ZZ motor 4,000$USD OBO

Post by Fatpaul »

TTT price drop
Last edited by Fatpaul on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fatpaul

Re: FOR SALE OBO....2008 Pontiac Vibe White/Gray Base model 4 door FWD /5-speed/1ZZ motor 4,000$USD OBO

Post by Fatpaul »

Anybody want a sweet vibe??
jayoldschool

Re: FOR SALE OBO....2008 Pontiac Vibe White/Gray Base model 4 door FWD /5-speed/1ZZ motor 5,000$USD OBO

Post by jayoldschool »

Why do you keep changing the price? Wasn't it 4000 two days ago?
Fatpaul

Re: FOR SALE OBO....2008 Pontiac Vibe White/Gray Base model 4 door FWD /5-speed/1ZZ motor 5,000$USD OBO

Post by Fatpaul »

jayoldschool wrote:Why do you keep changing the price? Wasn't it 4000 two days ago?
The price is OBO, if you would like to offer send me a message!

TTT
TraumaForYou

Post by TraumaForYou »

I dont mean to be negative but that vibe isnt worth even 4000. with those miles youd maybe get a couple grand if your lucky. its nicely upkept but alot of people and dealerships especially look at miles.
ehoff121

Post by ehoff121 »

To be fair, NADA guides has this vehicle with 150k and stock equipment as pictured at clean retail for $5,025.

This is a Texas car (read: no salt corrosion) with highway miles, alloy wheels, cruise, and a bunch of custom extras.

Private sale is usually a bit less than dealer retail, but there's a lot more going for this Vibe than just miles to consider.

In the end, a car is only worth what someone will pay for it. The trick is where and how you market it! :D
2005 Pontiac Vibe AWD - Platinum
TraumaForYou

Post by TraumaForYou »

ehoff121 wrote:To be fair, NADA guides has this vehicle with 150k and stock equipment as pictured at clean retail for $5,025.

This is a Texas car (read: no salt corrosion) with highway miles, alloy wheels, cruise, and a bunch of custom extras.

Private sale is usually a bit less than dealer retail, but there's a lot more going for this Vibe than just miles to consider.

In the end, a car is only worth what someone will pay for it. The trick is where and how you market it! :D
Agreed!
Fatpaul

Post by Fatpaul »

4,000$ come and get it

The price is better offer! I'm ready to move it y'all! TTT
LoneWolf

Re: FOR SALE OBO....2008 Pontiac Vibe White/Gra y Base model 4 door F WD /5-speed/1ZZ motor 4,000$USD PRICE DROP

Post by LoneWolf »

If you want to spruce it up even more, then get a box of that Wipe New for your front/back bumper/trim....I used that stuff on my GT and makes a big difference :)