Looking for a couple of items

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
TownDrunk

Looking for a couple of items

Post by TownDrunk »

Hi folks. I have an 08 Vibe and I'm looking for two items that I can't seem to find online, the cigarette lighter plug in and the rubber insert for the interior back hatch handle. Does anyone know of a place online that might sell these two items? Thanks in advance.
MacGyver

Re: Looking for a couple of items

Post by MacGyver »

For the power outlet, I used one of these to cover the opening, because my car didn't have anything in the empty hole when I bought it. https://apexfasteners.com/fasteners/ima ... e-Plug.jpg You can get them at the hardware store.

The black handle insert for the rear door, it's actually made of hard plastic. I remember mine because it fell out after being rear ended. I didn't see a part number for it but I'm sure a Gen1 owner can pull it out and find the part number for you.
2009 Vibe Base
petervivian

Re: Looking for a couple of items

Post by petervivian »

I had a spare handle when I repaired the lift gate. I tried but I can't remember where it put it.I suggest looking for one from a junk yard.
05 Vibe (Frosty), 13 VW CC (Fortana Red)