W T B: Anything aftermarket

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Fatpaul

W T B: Anything aftermarket

Post by Fatpaul »

Looking for:

Shocks/struts
Short throw shifter
Rims/tires
Crank pulley
Exhaust
Grill
Etc

Please send me what you have, I'm in a mod dump on the car I just like it too much!

2008 vibe 5 speed

Thanks!
Last edited by Fatpaul on Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beemerphile1

Re: W T B: Anything aftermarket

Post by beemerphile1 »

It might help if you let people know what vehicle you own.
NE Ohio - home to the most successful Pontiac drag racing team in history - Bill Knafel's "Tin Indian" and also home to Summit Auto Racing.
2009 Vibe base 1.8L auto towing 2009 Aliner Sport hardsided pop-up
gtv237

Post by gtv237 »

beemerphile1 wrote:It might help if you let people know what vehicle you own.
You think?
Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

........uh..........we're on a Vibe page, so I'd start there. That leaves two possibilities (three if you include the grill) and I sure doubt he'd be asking for a whole lot of mod parts if he owned a second gen. Then there's the difficult task of seeing that he's already posted in the Lounge and owns a 2008. Just sayin' :oops:
ImUrOBGYN

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

Caretaker wrote:........uh..........we're on a Vibe page, so I'd start there. That leaves two possibilities (three if you include the grill) and I sure doubt he'd be asking for a whole lot of mod parts if he owned a second gen. Then there's the difficult task of seeing that he's already posted in the Lounge and owns a 2008. Just sayin' :oops:
Perhaps, but he started the thread. I may not feel as strongly as some may in this thread, but he should be more specific. He did start the thread and is the one asking for help. The more details the forum has, the better they can help him. The less work they have to do, the more likely they are to help him, as well. ;)

:)
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage
Fatpaul

Post by Fatpaul »

Lol sorry bout that

2008 vibe 5 speed

Post up guys and gals!
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

The aftermarket crank pulley doesn't act as a harmonic balancer, so using it may decrease the lifespan of the crankshaft. It might not be by much, it might be by a huge amount, but keep in mind you're taking a risk with it.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
Fatpaul

Post by Fatpaul »

TTT

Looking for a tweeter setup aswell
Fatpaul

Post by Fatpaul »

TTT
Audicoupster

Post by Audicoupster »