FS Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering springs. 03-08 Matrix/Vibe

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
WhiteDealershipRice

FS Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering springs. 03-08 Matrix/Vibe

Post by WhiteDealershipRice »

Well, the TRD trix is being inherited by my wife, and I'm getting her back to stock for her.
So I'm selling the lowering springs, wife drives the front & rear bumpers all the way to the curb or parking bump stops when she parks...
Eibach Pro-Kit were the springs TRD re-branded and sold as their OEM high performance parts.
Springs feature a mild 1.2" front and 1.5" rear lowering that reduces and makes the wheel arch gap uniform all around the wheel well for improved looks, while retaining ground clearance and suspension travel for a comfortable ride. Springs are progressive rate for improved driving dynamics and reduced body roll on cornering.

Asking $140 shipped
thebarber

Re: FS Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering springs. 03-08 Matrix/Vibe

Post by thebarber »

location?
WhiteDealershipRice

Post by WhiteDealershipRice »

Hi Barber! long time no see! Nice to see another one of the MO.com/GenVibe OGs still arround! I'm Currently in Winnipeg. So The Trix has been as far south as Miami, And as far north as the Narcisse dens in Manitoba :-)
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

WhiteDealershipRice wrote:Hi Barber! long time no see! Nice to see another one of the MO.com/GenVibe OGs still arround! I'm Currently in Winnipeg. So The Trix has been as far south as Miami, And as far north as the Narcisse dens in Manitoba :-)
What's your email? I have a friend who's interested in these