2003 Vibe for sale-Lava, Moon and Tunes

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
handmedown03

2003 Vibe for sale-Lava, Moon and Tunes

Post by handmedown03 »

2003 Vibe, 125,000 miles, Lava with black on rallye black,automatic, sunroof, pw,p. mirrors, pl,keyfob entry, ac, Alpine stereo with bluetooth, Pandora and all kinds of tricks, front Alpine speakers, GT leather steering wheel. Lots of mods, nothing major except lowering kit including Tein sport springs (1.5 drop) and Tokico struts. New brake linings, changed power steering fluid, new belt and timing adjuster, recent ac compressor clutch, GM exhaust tip, Scion TC wheels with Pontiac centers and 17" Uniroyal touring tires (2 recent new,2 with 40% tread), intake gasket changed, antifreeze flushed and replaced with Toyota permanent, recent wiper blades, shortie antannae, nice interior with pedal covers, runs and drives like it should. Comes with extra parts like old springs, extra wiper motor and whatever I have. Body has assorted scratches, dings but presentable. Check out my garage for its history and pictures viewtopic.php?f=30&t=44954 . Always adult owned. We are the second owners and it has been our family car for the last 6 years. Always dependable. Price is $3500 for Genvibe members. :D PM me for a phone number. Car is in Carterville, Illinois.