ISO slp hood

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
TraumaForYou

ISO slp hood

Post by TraumaForYou »

I'm trying to see if there is any place I can find an slp hood. This is probably a lost cause but I figured I should see if anyone has any idea.
handmedown03

Re: ISO slp hood

Post by handmedown03 »

Believe it or not there was one on Ebay not too long ago. Couldn't believe it sold for what they wanted for it.
Derf

Post by Derf »

Scrap yard in Ohio was selling it for $300, thought I saw a post from someone in Columbus area bought it. Curious what the ended up paying and if it had all the washer lines and hardware installed.
2005 #10,524 Neptune Vibe "Bandit" Auto, Moon & Tunes 235k :D
1991 Pontiac Bonneville 3.8L "Granny's Whip" 142k (33nd Anniversary :o )
handmedown03

Post by handmedown03 »

It looked to have some cracks in it and to ship it to IL was another $350. :shock:
TraumaForYou

Post by TraumaForYou »

handmedown03 wrote:It looked to have some cracks in it and to ship it to IL was another $350. :shock:

Yeah screw that lol :lol:
madskillzmonkey

Post by madskillzmonkey »

Actually I bought the hood on eBay with the black and red scheme. It had two cracks on the right side so had to patch them up. I manage the drop the price down because I told him their were cracks and I'm a student on budget. He dropped it down and got the whole hood for 200 shipped to california. The hood paint and stuff good condition and it came w/o any accesories just have to use the old hood washer accesories. I'm gonna sav up for full wrap carbon fiber. The hoods was OK other then the cracks it looks pretty good paint and everything.
TraumaForYou

Post by TraumaForYou »

madskillzmonkey wrote:Actually I bought the hood on eBay with the black and red scheme. It had two cracks on the right side so had to patch them up. I manage the drop the price down because I told him their were cracks and I'm a student on budget. He dropped it down and got the whole hood for 200 shipped to california. The hood paint and stuff good condition and it came w/o any accesories just have to use the old hood washer accesories. I'm gonna sav up for full wrap carbon fiber. The hoods was OK other then the cracks it looks pretty good paint and everything.
Now that is something i would have jumped on!