FS: 2004 Vibe GT

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
mikethepole

FS: 2004 Vibe GT

Post by mikethepole »

considering parting with my amazing 2004 Vibe GT

here are the details:

- Salsa red
- GM's extended body kit (super rare!!), includes front chin spoilers, side skirts, rear bumper extension, roof spoiler and mid spoiler (hatch)
- 17" OEM wheels
- 6 speed manual of course
- non smoker
- 1 previous owner before me (I bought it in 2013), original owner was an employee at GM so all service was done at GM
- all service records
- currently 117,665 km (73,113 miles) - I bought it with 88,000 km
- sunroof
- fully loaded

modifications:
- Tokico blue shocks, installed 2 months ago
- Eibach Sportline, yes!! Sportline which took me a year to find (the Sportlines are discontinued), were installed with the Tokicos
- Alpine deck with bluetooth, XM radio (connected) and many features - cost me about $500 just for the deck
- small box with a sub and amp in trunk - all in all great sound system
- 2x Thule Criterium 598 roof bike racks - look really sharp
- TWM short shifter
- Magnaflow cat back

there is not 1 spot of rust on this car, it shows better than most 5 year old cars. it is truly mint and its hard to believe the year. I will only sell this car to someone who appreciates how rare and clean it is. my reason for selling it; I need a diesel as I am commuting far now.

email me for a picture and if some is kind enough, please post the picture of it here. email: mike.thepole@yahoo.com

asking: ? not sure. car is located in Toronto so Canadian $$ please. I think I will start at $7900 CAD

thanks
thebarber

Re: FS: 2004 Vibe GT

Post by thebarber »

1. pics
2. run 91 octane?
3. clutch ever replaced?
4. $7900 is pretty high for modified vibe, despite the low mileage.
5. willing to part out your suspension? i've got a stock set here with similar km to your car
6. pics
mikethepole

Post by mikethepole »

see below
thebarber wrote:1. pics - please read my thread, pics available per email
2. run 91 octane? - yes, only high octane by me and previous owner
3. clutch ever replaced? - don't know, not since I've had it
4. $7900 is pretty high for modified vibe, despite the low mileage. - then feel free to look for another one for less $$
5. willing to part out your suspension? i've got a stock set here with similar km to your car - why? I just put it on 2 months ago. No
6. pics
- seriously? see your nr. 1
treesleavedents

Post by treesleavedents »

I think the pics twice thing was just a joking reminder that cars sell better when the buyers can see pictures of them. No use getting panties bunched. If I'm looking for a vibe and I see a post without pics and a high price I'm most likely not even going to bother emailing. Take a suggestion how you will, but give potential buyers a reason that justifies the high price. To me, it seems like you don't really want to sell the car. Not that I blame you, it sounds nice.
2003 Vibe GT. PPE exhaust. Injen CAI. Mfactory LSD. Eibach springs. Corbeau GTS2 seats. Custom stereo, lighting, sound deadening, and upholstery. http://forums.genvibe.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 30&t=44330
mikethepole

Post by mikethepole »

I am unable to attach the picture

can someone email me and post the picture for me?

mike.thepole@yahoo.com

thank you
mikethepole

Post by mikethepole »

mikethepole wrote:considering parting with my amazing 2004 Vibe GT

here are the details:

- Salsa red
- GM's extended body kit (super rare!!), includes front chin spoilers, side skirts, rear bumper extension, roof spoiler and mid spoiler (hatch)
- 17" OEM wheels
- 6 speed manual of course
- non smoker
- 1 previous owner before me (I bought it in 2013), original owner was an employee at GM so all service was done at GM
- all service records
- currently 117,665 km (73,113 miles) - I bought it with 88,000 km
- sunroof
- fully loaded

modifications:
- Tokico blue shocks, installed 2 months ago
- Eibach Sportline, yes!! Sportline which took me a year to find (the Sportlines are discontinued), were installed with the Tokicos
- Alpine deck with bluetooth, XM radio (connected) and many features - cost me about $500 just for the deck
- small box with a sub and amp in trunk - all in all great sound system
- 2x Thule Criterium 598 roof bike racks - look really sharp
- TWM short shifter
- Magnaflow cat back

there is not 1 spot of rust on this car, it shows better than most 5 year old cars. it is truly mint and its hard to believe the year. I will only sell this car to someone who appreciates how rare and clean it is. my reason for selling it; I need a diesel as I am commuting far now.

email me for a picture and if some is kind enough, please post the picture of it here. email: mike.thepole@yahoo.com

asking: ? not sure. car is located in Toronto so Canadian $$ please. I think I will start at $7900 CAD

thanks
forgot to mention:

- brand new brakes (front and rear rotors, cross drilled and slotted), ceramic pads front and rear, new rear calipers
- WeatherTech rubber mats, front and rear and trunk
- original (like new) carpet trunk liner

pictures will be added shortly
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Here you go !!! ;)

2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

looks nice

i don't mean to be mean but did you even look at kijiji or autotrader.ca to come up with the price?
mikethepole

Post by mikethepole »

thebarber wrote:looks nice

i don't mean to be mean but did you even look at kijiji or autotrader.ca to come up with the price?

I actually did, so I don't understand your comment. I see 250,000km + GT's selling for 3500-4000 in stock form. that's if you even find one! look at the Matrix XRS, those seem to be priced even higher.

I don't think I need to justify my asking price but consider this:

- how often to you see such a low KM Vibe GT? non smoker, no accidents, original paint, etc...
- how often do you find a Vibe GT with the extended OEM body kit and the 17" wheels?
- the car has about $4500 in mods (all new parts) that were just put on in the last 3-4 months: Tokico Blues ($650), Eibach Sportline ($300), TWN short shifter ($200), Magnaflow cat back ($650), front and rear new cross-drilled/slotted rotors and ceramic pads ($600), new rear calipers ($300), Alpine deck with Bluetooth and XM ($500), box and amp ($500), Thule Criterium roof racks ($650), WetherTech, etc....

if you don't like the asking price, move on please and look for a better deal
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

GLWS
treesleavedents

Post by treesleavedents »

I bought my Vibe GT with 95,000 miles from the second owner for $4000. Car had brand new tires, shocks, and all fluids, stock paint, etc. You might have to eat some money on the mods if you really want to sell. Otherwise you're going to be looking for a needle in a haystack of buyers who will appreciate and pay your asking price. In all seriousness though, I wish you the best of luck!
2003 Vibe GT. PPE exhaust. Injen CAI. Mfactory LSD. Eibach springs. Corbeau GTS2 seats. Custom stereo, lighting, sound deadening, and upholstery. http://forums.genvibe.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 30&t=44330
mikethepole

Post by mikethepole »

treesleavedents wrote:I bought my Vibe GT with 95,000 miles from the second owner for $4000. Car had brand new tires, shocks, and all fluids, stock paint, etc. You might have to eat some money on the mods if you really want to sell. Otherwise you're going to be looking for a needle in a haystack of buyers who will appreciate and pay your asking price. In all seriousness though, I wish you the best of luck!
I don't need to sell to sell it nor want to. I figured I would see if someone wants this clean rare car to preserve it as after 11 years, it is still in great condition. I will put mileage on it since I use it as a daily car. I did all the mods before I accepted a job further away

I am totally OK keeping it. its rare, clean and quite peppy. not many cars out there in this category with manual transmission
455SD

Post by 455SD »

The roads where I live would tear up that body kit. I would make this buy any day of the week. If it were Envy Green...it would already be in my driveway now ;)

Your price is fine - good luck with sale, and I hope it finds the right owner.
EnvyGreen03
mikethepole

Post by mikethepole »

thebarber wrote:GLWS
… and I am priced too high?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city ... nFlag=true
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

mikethepole wrote:
thebarber wrote:GLWS
… and I am priced too high?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city ... nFlag=true
For a non-gt with a 1 pic ad, an obvious brake dust issue, no information on the features of the car, recent work or whether it's certified and etested? I wouldn't look twice at this ad
djrookie8

Post by djrookie8 »

I have a 2007 Salsa Vibe and I'm interested in the:

-4 Alloy wheels
-The Radio
-Roof mounted spoiler
-Plastic Trim and Body Kit

Email me at derrianmorris@gmail.com please I'm very interested if you're still parting your car! Thanks