Parting out 2006 Vibe AWD near Tampa, Fl, automatic. approx 180k miles

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
kayakingsteve

Parting out 2006 Vibe AWD near Tampa, Fl, automatic. approx 180k miles

Post by kayakingsteve »

As the title says I have a maroon, automatic Vibe AWD with around 180k miles on it I am selling for parts only. It has a valid full-title but is not drivable at present.

The good:
Good engine
Transmission is good except for it needs a front passenger side CV axle assembly.
Four good wheels with passable tires on them.
Electrical system works perfectly.

The bad:
Plastic trim pieces are falling off.
There is significant damage to front passenger quarter panel although it is cosmetic. There are lots of scratches and various bits of superficial cosmetic damage on other panels.
Front windshield is cracked.
as mentioned needs front passenger CV axle
Moonroof or side panel is leaking some water into cab, I am not sure which.
this car is not pretty but was mechanically sound until the front CV axle went due to improper alignment adjustment/backing out and coming loose (operator error). I am not taking the time to fix it.

I am busy and this is a second vehicle. I am firm on 1k for this. I will give you the full-title, the vehicle has not been wrecked but I am selling as a fixer-upper or for parts only. I will not ship or travel, if you are interested please come and take a look.

First $1000 cash takes it, FIRM. Thanks for your time,
Steve
813-856-9860
Zorren

Re: Parting out 2006 Vibe AWD near Tampa, Fl, automatic. approx 180k miles

Post by Zorren »

What color is the drivers seat and is it in good condition?
Mrs. White: Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her so... much... it... it... the... it... the... fee... flames... flames... on the side of my face... heaving... breathless... heaving breaths...
djrookie8

Post by djrookie8 »

Which wheels are on this car? If you have the 16" OEM alloys, let me know your price for the set of 4 at morrisangelo@gmail.com.
I'm over here in Riverview.
Thanks!
playerz1111

Post by playerz1111 »

Do u still have the vibe looking for rear subframe mine is rotted let me know and thanx