FS: Projector headlights w/halos (not fully functioning)

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Blanco_Diablo

FS: Projector headlights w/halos (not fully functioning)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

I have a modded set of 03-04 headlights retrofit with projectors and halos. I bought it second hand from Blue Crush a few years ago. Also had the full housings painted black, but kept the chrome rings. Unfortunately, I had quite a few functional issues with the set-up, apparently the projector/halo quality was quite low:

• Left headlight no longer lights up
• Only one halo turns on, can't recall which one
• Right headlight, only low-beam works, will not flip to highs even though they are Bi-Xenon projectors

Not sure it would be worth fixing what's in there, but if you are looking for housings to experiment with/throw some updated lighting into, this might fit the bill. See attached photos, respond here or PM if you are interested. Open to negotiation on price due to the fact that these never really worked properly.

Now for some photos:

Here is an old shot from my garage when they worked for a few weeks:
thebarber

Re: FS: Projector headlights w/halos (not fully functioning)

Post by thebarber »

Price? Location?
Blanco_Diablo

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Sent you a negotiable price via PM for the set-up. Paid about $150/housing plus shipping when I thought they would work. Shipping is approx $25/headlight housing in US, would have to research a bit for Canadian shipping... I am in Portland, Oregon.
Blanco_Diablo

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Still available, anyone interested post/PM me with offers... open to negotiate. Thanks!
Blanco_Diablo

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

UPDATE: SOLD!