2009-10 used TRD Front strut brace

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
ctgottapee

2009-10 used TRD Front strut brace

Post by ctgottapee »

THIS IS NOT MINE
I have a search going on for a used oem gt front bar and this popped up

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111756709432?item=111756709432
vibenvy

Re: 2009-10 used TRD Front strut brace

Post by vibenvy »

I thought $120.00 seemed a little high for a used one, but a brand new one from TRD Sparks is $180.00 plus shipping, so it's not a terrible deal I guess.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
ctgottapee

Post by ctgottapee »

vibenvy wrote:I thought $120.00 seemed a little high for a used one, but a brand new one from TRD Sparks is $180.00 plus shipping, so it's not a terrible deal I guess.
It varies, but in my mind, a good used product should start at around half of retail.
In this case, the product doesn't wear and a very limited to non-existent market makes pricing hard
Dairgo

Post by Dairgo »

Got the old one off and the new one on. Old one is in the box with the removal/installation guide.

Lemme know what works for you. I can ship it, or we can meet up some weekend (Thursday's thru Saturdays), I'm in St. Louis area and willing to drive to Bloomington area.
ctgottapee

Post by ctgottapee »

I saw your post, congrats!
I figured you could probably get by without taking off the cowling

Shipping probably works best as arranging something can be tough with my kid always causing schedule changes; Bloomington is not a short drive for you, but I can wait for a while if you'd like.

Or just take a guess at shipping costs and Msg me and I'll paypal ya or however you'd like :)
Dairgo

Post by Dairgo »

tell ya what, I'll go to UPS and get a quote for shipping it and get that to you, and then you can decide, because I will be headed up past that way Oct 8th (Columbus day weekend) and back down on that Sunday.
ctgottapee

Post by ctgottapee »

Dairgo wrote:tell ya what, I'll go to UPS and get a quote for shipping it and get that to you, and then you can decide, because I will be headed up past that way Oct 8th (Columbus day weekend) and back down on that Sunday.
Okay, sounds good. You could try online too. My guess is the box dimensions are gonna over write the weight so you won't even need an accurate weight
My zipper is 6 1 7 3 9
I was wondering if the oversize charge might make it worth waiting for a drop off