WTb-2004 Headlamp housings and Drivers side Tailight Housing

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Thisguyuknow

WTb-2004 Headlamp housings and Drivers side Tailight Housing

Post by Thisguyuknow »

Hey all.

I dont own a vibe but my GF has a 2004 Vibe that I regularly have to maintain.

She busted her drivers side rear tail light housing and I am looking for a replacement from a parts car.

Also her Headlamp housing are very very cloudy and could use replacing.

If anyone has some compatible with a 2004 vibe I'd appreciate and email with pics and price to tim.j.mcclure@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
vibenvy

Re: WTb-2004 Headlamp housings and Drivers side Tailight Housing

Post by vibenvy »

All 2003-2008 Vibes have the same taillights. The headlights are the same as well, except the 2003-2004 housings are black and the 2005-2008 housings are chrome. I'd suggest checking out car-part.com. You may be able to find what you're looking for in a junkyard near you.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
Blanco_Diablo

Re: WTb-2004 Headlamp housings and Drivers side Tailight Housing

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

I have a modded set of headlights retrofit with projectors and halos. I bought it second hand from Blue Crush a few years ago. Also had the housings painted black, but kept the chrome rings. Unfortunately, I had quite a few functional issues with the set-up, apparently the projector/halo quality was quite low:

• Left headlight no longer lights up
• Only one halo turns on, can't recall which one
• Right headlight, only low-beam works

Not sure it would be worth fixing what's in there, but if you are looking for housings to experiment with/throw some updated lighting into, this would probably fit the bill. I can take photos for you if you are interested.

Here is an old shot from my garage: