SOLD: Original Vibe seat covers

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
marcdurant

SOLD: Original Vibe seat covers

Post by marcdurant »

** Seat covers are sold **

I bought a set of official Vibe waterproof seat covers from the dealer when I bought my vibe back in 2006. And never put them on. Classic. I'm cleaning out my garage now and want these gone.

I assume these would not be good if your car has the airbags in the seats, but don't know for sure. They're a dark grey color with dark red stitching, and the word "Vibe" embroidered on the headrest area. There are some pretty heavy-duty velcro straps and such to attach these to the stock seats. It's a waterproof fabric - feels a little bit like a nylon canvas goretex jacket.

I have the original instructions for installation. Pontiac part number is 12498152. The OEM sites seem to list this as a discontinued part number, so I presume they're not available anymore.

$80 shipped in the US, paypal. Or local pickup in the Boulder Colorado area.

Thanks,
Marc
Attachments
seats2.jpg
seats2.jpg (198.1 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
seats1.jpg
seats1.jpg (210.81 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
Last edited by marcdurant on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
WestC4

Re: Original Vibe seat covers

Post by WestC4 »

Still for sale, cause I'm interested.
marcdurant

Post by marcdurant »

Hi WestC4-

I'm a new member on the board so I can't reply to your PM, but the covers are still available. $80 shipped anywhere in the US. I will use USPS priority mail or Fedex depending on how long the line at the post office is. Payment via paypal, I'll cover the fees. If you want to talk directly, PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Thanks,
Marc
WestC4

Post by WestC4 »

Thanks Marc, I'll pm you my phone number
Drew
WestC4

Re: SOLD: Original Vibe seat covers

Post by WestC4 »

Seat covers have been installed since I recieved them. Great fit, and look good. Thanks Marc.