Sold my 2004 Vibe on Facebook

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Blueridge9

Sold my 2004 Vibe on Facebook

Post by Blueridge9 »

I wanted to share something that just worked for selling my Vibe locally and quickly. I found my beloved 2004 Vibe a new home with my friend's nephew. All i did was post a picture of the Vibe on FaceBook and said I was selling it. I just listed the year and mileage and that it was reliable. Got 2 emails, sent details and price - done. So don't give your Vibe away to a dealer sell it yourself is my advice. I also avoided strangers on Craigslist since only my friends could see i was selling the Vibe.

Kelly Blue book says Vibe owners rated it 9.1 out of 10 and I agree it has been my FAVORITE car so far!! The car salesman admitted they had a used Vibe 6 months ago and buyers were fighting over it. Thanks to all of you for the information and fun you have shared on this forum since I joined in 2008. It has helped me so much.
Blueridge9 2004 Base, 1.8L "The Vibe is a melding of muscular looks, ..utility & economy, sportiness & road-hugging tractability." -Road & Track Magazine Sept. 2008 Pictures: http://s278.photobucket.com/user/blueridge9/library/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImUrOBGYN

Re: Sold my 2004 Vibe on Facebook

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

Would you mind sharing mileage, condition and price sold? Glad you're happy. You can almost always guarantee a higher sell price when you sell privately. Some people simply don't think it's worth the effort, however. :?
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage
wild1bill

Post by wild1bill »

Just bought our first Vibe. 2004. Not original motor. Pretty high miles. EXCELLENT! car. Sold our rusted 1995 Geo Metro for the price of the Vibe. Great deal! We love this car. Wife bought the Geo new and drove it for 19 years. Hated to part with it until she settled into the Vibe. Now she doesn't know why it bothered her. We will probably buy another Vibe for a parts car just in case..... :D :lol:
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Welcome wild1bill. Introduce yourself in a separate post so we can all welcome you. Post a picture of your Vibe also. Thanks ............... :D
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"