sold!

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Bad Vibe

sold!

Post by Bad Vibe »

I have someone interested in the low mileage 1zz in my car and im looking to take my daily driver apart and get my old celica back, but the interested buyer's engineless prospect fell through, he wants a decent condition 1st gen auto, not too picky aside from good tranny and decent body/ interior.
Last edited by Bad Vibe on Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
03 Vibe GT JDM MR-S 1ZZ-FED swapped w/C60 6 speed - Starting Part out! - 230k mi
90 Celica Alltrac Awd Turbo ST205 swap Red - sold... Buy more parts BC I'm Buying her back!
01 MR2 Spyder Vibe 2ZZ-GE w/ Jdm C65 LSD Trans swap -sold
Salsa Guy

Re: WTB Auto Vibe FWD/AWD that needs an engine NY

Post by Salsa Guy »

FYI The FWD and AWD 1zz engine blocks are different
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

? how so?
i have a jdm mr2 1zz and a celica c60 converted into my vibe gt and that works just fine, also last awds i had were 03 and 06 and the trannies interchanged when they had diff p/n's and no one said it would work

i have taken apart 3 spyders 2 celicas and 5 vibes 2x awds and ive never seen a different block that wasant adaptable
03 Vibe GT JDM MR-S 1ZZ-FED swapped w/C60 6 speed - Starting Part out! - 230k mi
90 Celica Alltrac Awd Turbo ST205 swap Red - sold... Buy more parts BC I'm Buying her back!
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

The AWD block has a bracket/holes that the FWD block does not have; the FWD would need material added to work, I think. Salsa did a swap a while back.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

hmmm intriguing, let me know if you guys come up with more info, good to learn. I thought it was all bolted on bracketry, i sold the awd engine to a guy for a fwd and he never said anything but maybe it only works in that direction
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

hmmm intriguing, let me know if you guys come up with more info, good to learn. I thought it was all bolted on bracketry, i sold the awd engine to a guy for a fwd and he never said anything but maybe it only works in that direction
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=41623&p=491893&hil ... ne#p487893" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oops, it wasn't Salsa I was thinking of. Here's the post!
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

thats interesting i guess i took out but never put into an awd and didn't notice, but im sure something could be fabbed
Bad Vibe

Re: WTB Auto Vibe FWD that needs an engine NY

Post by Bad Vibe »

ok anyway anyone have a FWD with a bad engine and good tranny?