Rims and tires for sale

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
tribalman

Rims and tires for sale

Post by tribalman »

Been a while since i've been here, have just been busy with life and just playing with my car, until start of this month. The car has been wrecked. I have a set of wheels and tires for sale.

The rims were my summer ones, in great shape. no curb check dents, no scratches on the sides at all, the center logo is in a plastic cap that is a little faded from the sun. I forget what brand they are and the logo is some super stylized writing so i can't make it out.

The tires are a set of Blizzak lm-25s. Super great tire, no issues in the chicago winters. In-fact they kept me on the road while others were spinning out and slipping around. Lots of tread left.

I just threw the winter tires on the summer rims cause i wasn't going to let these get crushed since they are the more expensive. I have no need for these anymore so I'm putting them up here. Image is with my camera phone at midnight. I can take better ones later with a proper camera if you want. Any interest?

None. Vibe is gone.
kaflex

Re: Rims and tires for sale

Post by kaflex »

You might want to move this thread to the "For Sale/Wanted" section, also the size they are. I run stock 16s alloy on my 03 GT all year, and some drop to 15 for winter.

View my garage here:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=41743" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Damn Josh, sucks to hear the Vibe was wrecked :cry:. What happened?

I agree about moving this post to the For Sale Forum (I reported it so a mod can move it). Also, adding more info i.e. wheel and tire size, etc.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
SomeYahoo

Post by SomeYahoo »

PM Sent.
Currently:
2004 Vibe GT Abyss 165k mi - FOR SALE
Past:
2003 Vibe GT Sold Loooooong ago
hi-tower