2003 Pontiac Vibe GT in CT $4000

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
alexl

2003 Pontiac Vibe GT in CT $4000

Post by alexl »

Hello, I bring my much loved Vibe GT that I have owned for 5 years to the Vibe community as it seems there is little knowledge about these cars outside of those who know. This is my 2003 GT with 129,000 miles. Excellent mechanical condition, no smoke, no leaks, no check engine lights. Minor cosmetic imperfections, a couple dings and scratches. Driver window control is loose but everything is functional. Cold AC and no rust whatsoever. The left rear parking brake cable is not attached because the internal drum parking mechanism is broken. To fix you need a $175 part from Toyota, I have all the parking brake parts like shoes and springs for reassembly but never got around to putting it back together. The right parking brake still functions as normal. New tires ($700) last year. New front brakes and passenger front caliper. Will need rear pads this season or next. Top cargo rack included but needs hardware. Located in Stamford CT. $4000 OBO, let's talk!