WTT/WTS: Leather seat set

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
orion134

WTT/WTS: Leather seat set

Post by orion134 »

I am interested in trading my 03-08 leather seat set for your non-leather, non-smoking, non-pet seats in the NoVA area (or 150 mile radius).

Any interest?

Or I can sell them local for $300.
orion134

Re: WTT/WTS: Leather seat set

Post by orion134 »

Pics can be found here: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ ... 47922.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dopecracka

Post by Dopecracka »

Man those are beauties! If I lived closer to the east coast I would be all over that. Why do you want to switch out?
Maroon 05 Single-Tone Vibe. Kansas.
orion134

Post by orion134 »

I like the cloth ones because they aren't hot in the summer on my son's legs.
kumquat

Post by kumquat »

I prefer cloth to leather too, but those look awfully nice and it's a great deal. Good luck.
bmlabout

Post by bmlabout »

Have you sold or traded these? I can't see the pictures since the CL ad is no longer there but what color are they and condition? Are you still interested in trading?

Thanks
ehoff121

Post by ehoff121 »

bmlabout wrote:Have you sold or traded these? I can't see the pictures since the CL ad is no longer there but what color are they and condition? Are you still interested in trading?
It looks like the craigslist page is down, which is a good indicator that the items were sold or are no longer available.
2005 Pontiac Vibe AWD - Platinum