For sale 2010 Vibe GT 64kmiles rebuilt title $7500

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
thevibeofdan

For sale 2010 Vibe GT 64kmiles rebuilt title $7500

Post by thevibeofdan »

Our family is growing, so we are moving to a minivan. Sadly we have to part with our vibe. It's fun to drive, gets decent gas mileage, has nice features, and has never had any serious problems in the 2 1/2 years we've driven it. We've treated it like we were going to keep it for another ten years(we thought we were going to). It does have cosmetic damage and minor quirks. It was rebuilt after a wreck before we purchased it over 2 1/2 years ago. Again, it has no major problems and has had none sense we purchased it. I'm told Vibes have Toyota engines in them, so I sincerely believe ours has thousands and thousands of miles left in it. The only problem of any significance is that the airbag light is on, so the airbags may not work.

Features:
Power Sunroof
Remote Start
110 volt outlet (this has been great for charging our phones and laptop)
Leather Seats
Monsoon Sound system
Audio Jack
On Star Capable
Satellite Radio Capable
Cruise Control
Power Windows
Power Locks

Daily driver so miles will go up. It has less than 64k right now. I'll gladly answer any questions and will be completely honest and up front with you. If your seriously interested you can contact me for my cell phone number.

Located in Central Indiana.
Thanks for looking.