Sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
revstohigh

Sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by revstohigh »

Last chance before i start Parting it out !!!!!!!!!!!

03 vibe gt 1.8L 2zz engine and a 6 speed trans . It is running 8psi of boost and was making 254hp to the wheels before i upgraded the turbo and had it retuned it had an ebay t3 now has a t3/t4 turbonetics so its closer to 300hp now with a faster spool . The car has quite a bit of extras over 6k just in parts. It is my daily driver and needs nothing .Vehicle has 182k miles on it, and has the following Modifications ......

Custom Rear mounted Turbo Kit Very easy to work on !

Turbonetics T30e4 turbocharger 50 trim (good for 400+ hp)
AEM fic Pigyyback ecu
550 injectors
MWR Fuel Pump
turbo xs BOV vent type
Oil Scavenging Pump
AEM AFR Gauge
MWR Short Shifter
Auto meter Boost gauge
Other gauges water oil press (not name brand)
Dual row Aluminum Radiator
Dual 10 inch Fans
Polly Mounts for engine & Steering/Sway bars
Progress rear Anti sway bar
Tokico Blue Struts installed 10k miles ago
Suspension Techniques Lowering springs
17x7 ASA wheels custom painted gun metal with Red lip (matches Car)
225 50 17 tires 70% tread left
Front Strut Bar
Planet Audio in dash DVD 80x4
800w amp under pass seat to run speakers
Pioneer 6.5 front components
Kicker 6.5 Sub woofers in rear doors
additional 2'' pioneer speakers on front door (3 way component)
Kenwood powered 5x7 subs under drivers seat

car has one small dent behind the gas door, ( i popped most of it out with a mallet) paint did not chip. also has 1 large scratch on pass doors , ( it was keyed before i purchased it ) other that that the paint is how you would expect with normal wear and scratches

im not apposed to parting it out but id like to see if i can sell it whole first , im in no rush just selling because i just got a new turbo forester awd
Last edited by revstohigh on Wed May 21, 2014 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
03 GT, t3/t40e rear mounted, aem fic,550cc inj, mwr fuel pump, 2 row rad, trd thrmostat, wmr shifter, tokico struts, st springs, progress bars, 17x7 235/45
revstohigh

Re: 03 gt, Turbocharged, $6500

Post by revstohigh »

Bump
03 GT, t3/t40e rear mounted, aem fic,550cc inj, mwr fuel pump, 2 row rad, trd thrmostat, wmr shifter, tokico struts, st springs, progress bars, 17x7 235/45
revstohigh

Re: 03 gt, Turbocharged Price Reduced $5000

Post by revstohigh »

Price Reduced was 6.5k now 5k , over 6k in aftermarket parts
Salsa Guy

Post by Salsa Guy »

Return the car to stock and sell the parts.
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
revstohigh

Post by revstohigh »

The only problem with that is the exhaust is custom from behind the manifold back and i dont wanna spend 500 on a stock exhaust just to sell it
Rayven01

Post by Rayven01 »

You're likely going to have to eat the money one way or another, whether it's on the front end restoring it to stock and selling for more or on the back end having to reduce the price to sell it modified. You'll likely end up with more in the end restoring to stock.
Image  Image
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

Somebody out there could probably swap their stock exhaust for your custom setup. Or it could be worth checking some junkyard for Vibe/Matrix/Corollas for the exhaust.
KingTen91

Re: Sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by KingTen91 »

If any of this is still available I'm very interested. You mentioned parting it out so I'm not sure if you went that route or not. I just bought brand new Monroe struts but would prefer the tokico blues if I could get them. I'll trade even and boot. Like I said if any thing is still available let me know, thanks!