FS: DDM Tuning HID & LED bulbs

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
vibenvy

FS: DDM Tuning HID & LED bulbs

Post by vibenvy »

I have a pair of DDM Tuning #9006 5000k HID bulbs. There is nothing wrong with these bulbs. I switched to 4500k to achieve an even whiter light. DDM sells these bulbs for $15.00 a pair plus shipping. I am asking $12.00 shipped for the pair. These are just the bulbs and do not include ballasts, igniters, etc.

I also have a pair of DDM Tuning 5w white cree #9005 LED DRL bulbs. I am looking to sell them because I just ordered a pair of LED bulbs from v-LEDs to replace them. There's nothing wrong with them, I was just looking for something even brighter. DDM sells these bulbs for $9.99 a piece, plus shipping. I am asking $12.00 shipped for the pair.

PayPal is my preferred method of payment. Thanks for looking!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
vibenvy

Re: FS: DDM Tuning HID & LED bulbs

Post by vibenvy »

BUMP
alexx414

Post by alexx414 »

still have these?
im digging those v-leds,but my funds are low for that type of setup!
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

I do still have all the bulbs, but since your Vibe is a 2004 and these bulbs were purchased for my 2009 Vibe, they won't work.

2003-2008 Vibes use a #9003 bulb for the headlights (#9003 is a dual filament bulb [low and high beam in one bulb])

2009-2010 Vibes use a #9006 bulb for the low beams and a #9005 bulb for high beams

Here's the complete list of what size bulbs your 2004 Vibe uses ;).
clintorious

Post by clintorious »

I'm interested in the DRL bulbs for my 09 GT....still got em? Also, do you have the Husky liner still? Do the LEDs require a special harness to be used as either DRL or high beam? I'm hoping for a different color than my normal DRL, but if they underperform as a high beam, it wouldn't do me much good...

vibenvy wrote:I do still have all the bulbs, but since your Vibe is a 2004 and these bulbs were purchased for my 2009 Vibe, they won't work.

2003-2008 Vibes use a #9003 bulb for the headlights (#9003 is a dual filament bulb [low and high beam in one bulb])

2009-2010 Vibes use a #9006 bulb for the low beams and a #9005 bulb for high beams

Here's the complete list of what size bulbs your 2004 Vibe uses ;).
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

clintorious wrote:I'm interested in the DRL bulbs for my 09 GT....still got em? Also, do you have the Husky liner still? Do the LEDs require a special harness to be used as either DRL or high beam? I'm hoping for a different color than my normal DRL, but if they underperform as a high beam, it wouldn't do me much good...
Yes. I actually have 2 pairs of LED DRL / high beam bulbs. 1 pair is the one listed above from DDM Tuning. The other pair is from v-LEDs and is even brighter then the DDM ones. Both pairs provide a nice bright white light. Both pairs are plug and play and do not require a harness or anything. They plug into the socket just like a regular halogen bulb.

I do also still have the Husky Liners cargo liner.

Let me know what all you'd like and I'll let you know a price ;).