wanted struts,maybe back wings

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
nightmistwalker

wanted struts,maybe back wings

Post by nightmistwalker »

i have a sunburst orange awd vibe that just hit 116,000 miles and it is time to replace the struts,i have replaced the stock 16 inch rims with 18's ,,not sure if i am going to keep this car or sell it just yet therfore am looking to see if anyone has any slightly used struts that will fit this vibe at a decent price,,if i keep it i will also would like to find the wings for the back of the car,i live in scottsdale in arizona and had it listed on craigslist recently and got an offer of 6500 for the car because i keep it clean and am the 2cnd owner it was a dealer lender when i bought it 5 years ago with only 30,000 miles on it ,,has been a great car,if you have anything send a email to wickedpenance@aol.com with price's . we have been thinking of trading her in for a ext cab 2wd truck but people want to much for trucks these days. so its finish decking this ride out or sell/swap it ,,thanks kevin
keithvibe

Re: wanted struts,maybe back wings

Post by keithvibe »

I have the rear oem shocks from my awd vibe left over if you want them. 20 bucks+shipping and they are yours
They have less than 10k miles on them
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
nightmistwalker

let me know shipping chrarges definetly interested ,,if they only have 10,00 miles on them should last another 50,000 miles
nightmistwalker

once i get them here i will have to try and find matching kybs for the front to have them all changed at once and they car lined back up..its wearing the tires i see now ,,also i was in best buy the other day and they have a new onstar mirror installed for 99 bucks for those of us that our vibes did not come with it,,i had onstar on my 06 redline comp model and loved it for the navigation and hands free calling,,also looking for any body kits reasonably priced,,i guess if i am going to keep this thing might as welll trick it out some
nightmistwalker

thanks keith for the back struts received them today in perfect shape with plenty of use left in them,,now if i can find a front set to match these kybs i could do the change over and then just have it lined up,,garages out here are insane with what they want to do a fairly simple job,,so anyone that may have kybs they have replaced with better ones that have fairly low mileage on them i may be interested in them,,also still looking for roof caps and rear spoilers,,ebay is a bit expensive these days with costs plus shipping,,thanks kevin