Feeler - Maybe Pulling Some Parts

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
DiveNut

Feeler - Maybe Pulling Some Parts

Post by DiveNut »

Hi Folks,

Looks like I will be selling/trading the Vibe in for a new car by the end of the year. Thinking about pulling & selling some of the add-on items next month if there is any interest. If not, I'll leave her as is. Here's what I am considering:

1. Injen CAI w/2 Cones Filters. Fits 2003-2004 Base
2. 2.3" URD Supercharger Pulley
3. Unichip w/T Module Mapped for CAI, Pulley and 93 Octane
4. Original 2003-2004 Base Intake Manifold
5. May have some misc bits and pieces, but need to pull some boxes out of the garage to see what I have.

Thanks and have a great Thankgiving all,
Pat
Bare Bones Base, Abyss 2004 Vibe, Debadged, Auto, ABS, GM Performance Supercharger, Injen CAI, 2.3" URD Pulley, Unichip,Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler SOLD

1972 Plymouth Duster 340 (Strip/Street Project)
vibenvy

Re: Feeler - Maybe Pulling Some Parts

Post by vibenvy »

DiveNut wrote:Looks like I will be selling/trading the Vibe in for a new car by the end of the year.
:cry:
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
DiveNut

Post by DiveNut »

[quote="vibenvy [/quote]:cry:[/quote]

Ya, I know, it is bitter sweet for me, still love the Vibe and she runs great, but the girls are getting so darn big ( Though they will always be my baby girls :D ) I need something a little larger. That and my daily commute dropped from 28 miles each way to 9 miles, so I am willing to give up a little mileage for size. In any case, once a GVer...always a GVer.

Pat
Bare Bones Base, Abyss 2004 Vibe, Debadged, Auto, ABS, GM Performance Supercharger, Injen CAI, 2.3" URD Pulley, Unichip,Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler SOLD

vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

DiveNut wrote:Ya, I know, it is bitter sweet for me, still love the Vibe and she runs great, but the girls are getting so darn big ( Though they will always be my baby girls :D ) I need something a little larger. That and my daily commute dropped from 28 miles each way to 9 miles, so I am willing to give up a little mileage for size. In any case, once a GVer...always a GVer.
Awww... my mom and dad say the same thing about me and I'm 28 :lol:!

9 miles each way... nice! My commute is 8 miles each way and it is great!

Great to hear you'll still be checking in with us every so often. We need to set up a meet next year and you need to bring the Duster. I want to see it in person :D!
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Too bad you couldn't afford to "park it" or at least hang on to it until the girls are old enough to drive :? This way they'd have a dependable SAFE car to commute in! Good luck with whatever you end up doing and keep visiting us here regularly :)
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

tpollauf wrote:Too bad you couldn't afford to "park it" or at least hang on to it until the girls are old enough to drive :? This way they'd have a dependable SAFE FAST car to commute in! Good luck with whatever you end up doing and keep visiting us here regularly :)
Edited it for you Tim (it's supercharged) ;)!
infuzeyou

Post by infuzeyou »

Considering pulling the supercharger kit?
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

dang. good luck man.

selling the supercharger as well?

im trying to stick with my vibe. my kids love the vibe too much to let go. even my nephews do. if I can fit 3 fat guys in the back of my car, im pretty sure my skinny rascals, when bigger, can fit in the back still. lol

my daily commute is 0 miles to work. i work from home so the vibe just sits in the garage until i take my wife to work 5 miles away.

again, good luck on whatever you do. :)
DiveNut

Post by DiveNut »

tpollauf wrote:Too bad you couldn't afford to "park it" or at least hang on to it until the girls are old enough to drive :? This way they'd have a dependable SAFE car to commute in! Good luck with whatever you end up doing and keep visiting us here regularly :)
Tell me about it.If I had the room I'd do it in a heartbeat. My kids would love to keep "Violet"... :mrgreen: They have help me spin wrenches on her andhave grown quite atatched lol.

DiveNut

Post by DiveNut »

Mariachi wrote:dang. good luck man.

selling the supercharger as well?............again, good luck on whatever you do. :)
No, keeping the SC on the car, just do not have the time to pull it....and Thanks!

Pat
Last edited by DiveNut on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

DiveNut

Post by DiveNut »

:) [/quote]
Edited it for you Tim (it's supercharged) ;)![/quote]

LOL...true, but she's a cream puff if you keep your foot out of the loud pedal :P

Pat