FS: JIC Magic Coilovers $1250 plus shipping

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
SlightlyStoopid

FS: JIC Magic Coilovers $1250 plus shipping

Post by SlightlyStoopid »

Cross posting from http://www.matrixowners.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; where I've been a long time member, although recently inactive. Link to MO ad below

http://matrixowners.com/index.php?/topi ... coilovers/

I have a set of USED JIC Magic coilvers for the 1st Generation Matrix (will also fit the Vibe and possibly the 2nd gen Vibe as well like it does the 2nd gen Matrix). I bought them off of another member with the intention of autocrossing my car but never did. If you're into auto X these paired with a set of hotchkis sway bars are an awesome combo. They have 15,000 miles on them and are setup for TRACK USE. It's easy enough to set them back to street use, and as I recall the directions are in there with them. Selling them because they're sitting on a shelf taking up space and I'm not going to lower my car anymore.

$1250 plus shipping or you can pick them up from zip code 18017.

I'm never on this forum anymore so if you want them you'll have to contact me via email. My email is K1rodeoboater at yahoo.com.

More info on them at the link below, or read the text below it

http://www.raceinspired.com/p-10329-jic ... -2005.aspx

The FLT-A2 Series coilover kit is JIC Magic flagship coilover system. All JIC Magic FLT-A2 coilover kits are designed on US-spec vehicles for US streets. Included in most FLT-A2 coilover kits are pillow ball upper mounts with adjustable camber plates. For flexibility, the dampers have 15-way compression and rebound adjustability. The spring rates are of the linear-rate type with independent ride height adjustable lower brackets. This allows adjustment without compromising damper compression or rebound travel. Based off of racing technology, the JIC Magic FLT-A2 coilover kit is a street performance suspension, customizable for full time track use. NOTE: some applications may come with a rubber bushing upper mount. A Pillow Ball upper mount may be substituted for additional cost and with no warranty.

Features:

- Adjustable Dampening: Available for all applications with 15 ways adjustability. With this feature, you are able to tune your suspension dampening up to your spec.

- Cool Bend Linear Spring: Linear rate spring manufactured using chrome silicon metal alloy with cool bend process.

- Monotube Nitrogen Gas Damper: High pressure nitrogen gas filled monotube design with special stable viscosity index oil that will not be affected by wide temperature changes. Some applications come with inverted damper system which will give an extra durability to the suspension performance.

- Duralumin 6061 Seats: Made out of durable and light weight alloy, manufactured using machining process.

- Adjustable Height Lower Bracket: More durable than factory brackets with adjustable ride height ranging from 0.5" to 2.5" drop without sacrificing the suspension travel.

- 40mm / 45mm Piston: Within the dampers are either a 40mm or 45mm piston along with bump and rebound shims the degine the valving characteristics.

- Upper Pillow Ball Mount: Included for some vehicles for the front and some for rear application. Adjustable camber plate also included for most vehicle front applications with Macpherson Strut suspension systems. Some applications may come with a rubber bushing uppermount.

* Some applications may come with a Rubber Bushing upper mount instead of an Upper Pillow Ball Mount.

Reference: JIC Magic FLT-A2 High Performance Coilover System, JIC Magic FLT - A2 Coilover System, JIC Magic FLT-A2 damper kit, JICMagic coilover kit, JIC coilover, JIC damper, FLT-A2

Product Notes: Progressive Rear Spring, No Uppermount Included.

Application: JIC Magic FLT-A2 Series Coilover Damper Kit Toyota Matrix 2002-2005

Front Rear Spring Rate (kg) 7 5 Height Adjustment (inches) min to max .05 to 2.50 .05 to 2.50 Coilover Type High Performance
keithvibe

Re: FS: JIC Magic Coilovers $1250 plus shipping

Post by keithvibe »

I'll vouch for Mike. Known him for years. He's local to me so don't hesitate to pick these coils up on the cheap ;)
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.