LAST CHANCE FOR T-SHIRTS

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
smeadows7

LAST CHANCE FOR T-SHIRTS

Post by smeadows7 »

I will only be accepting orders for the remainder of August. Once the month is over I will not be running any more prints and you will have missed out :cry:

MerchOrder.zip
Last edited by smeadows7 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
vibenvy

Re: LAST CHANCE FOR T-SHIRTS

Post by vibenvy »

Doh! I kept forgetting about these :oops:. So glad I saw this post before it was too late.

I just emailed my order info and am sending the PayPal payment right now...

Thanks again for doing these for us Steve ;)!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

PayPal payment sent.
smeadows7

Post by smeadows7 »

Thanks, got the order and payment. Sending the shirt your way this week.
dinopiratedavid

Post by dinopiratedavid »

Are ones still being sent out to those who submitted a header?
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

As I wore my GenVibe t-shirt this labor day weekend (on me as I write :) ) I had a lot of car enthusiasts ask me about them. Glad I got the THREE of them when I did. Just curious as to why you'll never print anymore of these in the future? As we approach upcoming meets in future years, these would once again become popular. Especially newer members who currently aren't a part of this community. I may want to order THREE more large t-shirts just to have for future use. Thanks Steve for doing this for us ...................... Tim
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

tpollauf wrote:As I wore my GenVibe t-shirt this labor day weekend (on me as I write :) ) I had a lot of car enthusiasts ask me about them.
Mine should arrive in plenty of time for me to wear it to our Chicagoland GenVibe meet next weekend :cool:!
smeadows7

Post by smeadows7 »

dinopiratedavid wrote:Are ones still being sent out to those who submitted a header?
I'm not sure what you're referring to about the header submission. I was not involved or informed about anything going on with that.
smeadows7

Post by smeadows7 »

tpollauf wrote:As I wore my GenVibe t-shirt this labor day weekend (on me as I write :) ) I had a lot of car enthusiasts ask me about them. Glad I got the THREE of them when I did. Just curious as to why you'll never print anymore of these in the future? As we approach upcoming meets in future years, these would once again become popular. Especially newer members who currently aren't a part of this community. I may want to order THREE more large t-shirts just to have for future use. Thanks Steve for doing this for us ...................... Tim
Hey Tim, I appreciate the kind words about the shirts. I'm not saying that I would never print shirts again in the future. The only reason I'm stopping the orders now is because initially there was a lot of interest and it kind of ended up being a bit of a dud. It's not very cost efficient for me to print one or two shirts every few weeks. I was expecting at least 35 shirts from the initial interest people were showing. I guess in the future we might have to do a group order type deal so it will make a little more sense for me.
smeadows7

Post by smeadows7 »

J_TO_ENVY wrote:
tpollauf wrote:As I wore my GenVibe t-shirt this labor day weekend (on me as I write :) ) I had a lot of car enthusiasts ask me about them.
Mine should arrive in plenty of time for me to wear it to our Chicagoland GenVibe meet next weekend :cool:!
Yes Carrie, assuming the postal service is on top of their game this week, you should definitely see it before the weekend haha. Thanks again.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

My shirt arrived yesterday! You did an awesome job on them Steve! I can't wait to wear it to our Chicagoland GenVibe meet tonight :D! Thanks again ;)!
smeadows7

Post by smeadows7 »

J_TO_ENVY wrote:My shirt arrived yesterday! You did an awesome job on them Steve! I can't wait to wear it to our Chicagoland GenVibe meet tonight :D! Thanks again ;)!
Awesome Carrie, glad you like it! Thank you.