T-Shirts for $5 ea. ?

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
A Psycho Martyr

T-Shirts for $5 ea. ?

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

The local sign/graphics shop has a deal right now.If I get at LEAST 35 shirts, they are only $5 a piece.The design must be one color and one side only.So surely we can agree on a design and color?Maybe just a HUGE Vibe logo? Anyone interested?This list is just for me to keep track of everyone interestedKITT222...............x2trb......................x2-3tpollauf................x2hotbug1776..........x6Gekko..................x2A Psycho Martyr....x2CAMOGIRL............x2csxt8058..............x1Kibble48...............x1-2dustie..................x2DressedInBlack......x2J_TO_ENVY...........x2
vibenvy

Re: T-Shirts for $5 ea. ? (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by vibenvy »

I'd be in for a couple with huge Vibe logos!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
KITT222

Re: T-Shirts for $5 ea. ? (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by KITT222 »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »I'd be in for a couple with huge Vibe logos!x2, with GENVIBE in small letters underneath it, maybe. Black shirt, red letters in the impact font?
trb

Re: T-Shirts for $5 ea. ? (KITT222)

Post by trb »

Plus like $5-6 for shipping? Should be able to fit 2-3 shirts in the small USPS fixed rate Priority boxes . That is not bad. Put me down for two.
Thomas
the "Mustang Guy"
1987 5.0 LX Mustang
2016 Mustang GT - current daily
2004 Satellite Vibe &
2009 Red Vibe GT -twin's cars
2003 Neptune Vibe GT - prior daily
2010 Red Vibe GT - RIP 6/16/14
2006 Platinum Vibe - son's car
A Psycho Martyr

Re: T-Shirts for $5 ea. ? (KITT222)

The guy can do the actual Vibe logo and the our GV Logo as well.I actually want 2 for myself, and trb wants 2, 2 for J to E, and 2 for KITTguess we need a few more volunteers, but I like where this is goinAny other ideas or concepts?I'll call tomorrow and check on the deadline
DressedInBlack

Post by DressedInBlack »

In my opinion, having Genvibe and the Vibe logo would be too much of the same. Maybe the Pontiac arrowhead with the Genvibe logo would suffice?
http://
tpollauf

Re: T-Shirts for $5 ea. ? (DressedInBlack)

Post by tpollauf »

Put me down for TWO. Any combination of the Vibes and a logo or two would look good. RED t-shirts for me White ink would be the best but whatever is the chosen color(s) I'll go along with
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
hotbug1776

Re: T-Shirts for $5 ea. ? (tpollauf)

Post by hotbug1776 »

Any size? I'd be down for like 6 in different sizes once we got the details all worked out. I'd like to see the design before I commit though. Might I suggest the Pontiac logo and vibe combined. Maybe a Toyota logo hidden in it somewhere for good measure.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: T-Shirts for $5 ea. ? (hotbug1776)

I like those ideas. And I think he'd probably let me do whatever color, so long as the print is the same.I'll try to mess with some designs and get some pics up.Feel free to throw your own pics up of ideas too
A Psycho Martyr

Just spoke with the guy and he said he's probably gonna keep that deal going for the forseeable (sp?) future. So no rush on putting together a design.
Gekko

Post by Gekko »

Count me in for a couple shirts.
Greg - Gekko
2003 Pontiac Vibe base 1zz-fe auto
CAMOGIRL

Re: (Gekko)

Post by CAMOGIRL »

Me too! I'll go for two.
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
csxt8058

Re: (CAMOGIRL)

Post by csxt8058 »

I'm game for whatever design you come up with.. JR

2010 Ultra White AWD-Railfan Customized...on to a new owner in 2015
2008 two tone Salsa base model..current railfan rig
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (csxt8058)

Ok, so if I'm counting correctly and if everyon is kosher w/ the design...that's 22 shirts?! Awesome.And for the record (and I'm sure older member know this already) I am NOT looking to profit from this. Just extending the deal to you guys.So here's my 1st draft on some simple designs. Thoughts?????Whadya think? If I need to, I'll start a voting thread before we commit
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Do you have a vector (illustrator file) of your art? Looks pixellated on here. I have the arrowhead, the vibe, and the genvibe logos in the proper format if you need them.Only other art I have is this:this (old skool):or this (can be adjusted to 1-color):
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »This one is my choice. Throw me down for two, actually.
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »Whadya think? If I need to, I'll start a voting thread before we commitThe top design so far would be my pick. Possibly add an outlined side profile of the 03-08 Vibe on the left, then the same of the 09-10 Vibe on the right, followed by an outlined "2003-2010" showing the span of years these great cars were produced placed underneath it all! Lots of possibilities. You're on the right track so far. Others may jump in here and offer suggestions also
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
trb

Re: (tpollauf)

Post by trb »

Quote, originally posted by tpollauf »The top design so far would be my pick. Possibly add an outlined side profile of the 03-08 Vibe on the left, then the same of the 09-10 Vibe on the right, followed by an outlined "2003-2010" showing the span of years these great cars were produced placed underneath it all! Lots of possibilities. You're on the right track so far. Others may jump in here and offer suggestions also Sounds good to me. Or even if we used the second Pontiac logo/Vibe script, and combined it with the three vehicle profiles with genvibe.com at the bottom, that would be nice.
Thomas
the "Mustang Guy"
1987 5.0 LX Mustang
2016 Mustang GT - current daily
2004 Satellite Vibe &
2009 Red Vibe GT -twin's cars
2003 Neptune Vibe GT - prior daily
2010 Red Vibe GT - RIP 6/16/14
2006 Platinum Vibe - son's car
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (trb)

Quote, originally posted by Blanco_Diablo »Do you have a vector (illustrator file) of your art? Looks pixellated on here. I have the arrowhead, the vibe, and the genvibe logos in the proper format if you need them.you're right...they are pixelated. Intended as a rough draft.I would apprecite the vectors of all of the above tho. That would save alot of time.also, could you convert this one to one-color? I wanna combine it with one of mine like trb had mentioned. Unless you wanna go ahead and combine em...either way.lol
kibble48

Post by kibble48 »

Are these things still available or does anyone have shirts, or should I make my own...
2004 Pontiac Vibe Neptune
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (kibble48)

I'm working out the kinks right now. Basically just trying to get the designs ready for voting.Then if everyone commits to a purchase and there are at LEAST 35, I'll put in the order
kibble48

Post by kibble48 »

cool, put me down for one, possibly two.
2004 Pontiac Vibe Neptune
Blanco_Diablo

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Trying to post the file for you but it's not working. Psycho, PM me your e-mail.
A Psycho Martyr

Here are some other designs based on requests:I realize these aren't the best quality, they are rough drafts and the final result will be PERFECT
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

I'd be in for a couple
vibenvy

Re: (thebarber)

Post by vibenvy »

I am in for 2 for sure, possibly a couple more.Brandon, what sizes are available for the t-shirts?
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »All the way up to XL for the same price, then XXL is moreOkie dokie . What's the biggest size available?
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »All the way up to XL for the same price, then XXL is moreMmmhmmm. Ok, well, I'm a big boy, I'll need at least 3 of those X's in front of my L. Also, I kinda like the three vibes together. What would it look like without the stripe (stripes make me look fat) and the Pontiac logo behind it? Arrow or classic Indian head. When we get this decided on, I'll give you sizes, but, so far I'm looking at 6 to start.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (hotbug1776)

I'm pretty sure they offer XXXL, but I will call tomorrow to be certain.And gimme about 20 min and ill have a rough draft of t, hat design for ya hotbug1776
DressedInBlack

Post by DressedInBlack »

I am eating my words, indeed, but I like the first of each design so far(Vibe/Genvibe and the Cars one without the dates)!Put me down for 2 shirts.
http://
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (DressedInBlack)

sorry.... baby got all...blah lolworkin on the another design now and i'll put ya down drssedinblack
A Psycho Martyr

Quote, originally posted by hotbug1776 »What would it look like without the stripe and the Pontiac logo behind it? Arrow or classic Indian head. how's this?
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

Hmmmm. Not too bad. Let's get a poll going to decide. I may just have to go for more than 6!!! LolHow often do you find ANY Pontiac shirts that aren't firebirds or GTO designs?
A Psycho Martyr

Quote, originally posted by hotbug1776 »How often do you find ANY Pontiac shirts that aren't firebirds or GTO designs?AMEN!!! I swear it's like all they make
A Psycho Martyr

on my original post, I have a list of everyone interested so i can keep up with how many we're up to. I know not everyone is definite yet, it's just a reminder or me. Also, ALL the design have been added to the original post as well
smeadows7

Post by smeadows7 »

Don't mean to threadjack or steal anyone's thunder but I do screen printing for a living so if this initial order doesn't get everyone covered I'd be happy to run some too. Possibly some other merch too... just throwin' it out there for future reference.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (smeadows7)

Nah, no thread-jacking there. It's all goodHonestly if you can match the price, then I don't see why we can't just let YOU make the shirts What other kinds of merch could you do? Maybe hats? Lanyards? Pullovers?
Ocean14

Post by Ocean14 »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »Is this design still in the running?Depending on the final design, I'd be down for a couple.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (Ocean14)

Yep, they are all still in the running.Were gonna do a voting thread after ideas stop flowing in.Unless everyone is happy with what we've got?
mac99d

Post by mac99d »

I like the last one..
Mac's Vibe.
My garage viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

That last one is the winner for me. As long as the shirts themselves aren't white.
vibenvy

Re: (KITT222)

Post by vibenvy »

I like that most recent design Brandon !I thought of another one... the Vibe logo with 2003-2010 underneath it. I also think a "Poyota" one would be cool. Grafx Werks offers a Poyota decal that is the Toyota logo with the Pontiac arrowhead in the center. Just a couple more ideas I had pop into my head today .And looking back at the original post, be sure to put me down for at least 2 Brandon .
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (J_TO_ENVY)

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »the Vibe logo with 2003-2010 underneath it.Carrie, is this what you had in mind?Also, here's a couple more I whipped up last minute
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »Carrie, is this what you had in mind?[img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q18/ ... sign10.png[/imgExactly what I had in mind Brandon ! I also like the two GV ones you did! I am thinking I'm going to be ordering more than 2 shirts now !
smeadows7

Post by smeadows7 »

Five dollars is a pretty good deal butI should be able to match it as long asthe shipping gets factored in correctly.Unfortunately I don't have the rightequipment to do hats or lanyards butI can print on t-shirts obviously as wellas pullovers, sweatpants, jackets, bags,etc. I can also do vinyl decals if there is enough interest.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (smeadows7)

Well the $5 was JUST for the shirt. Shipping wouldn't be much tho. And for those who would order more than 1, it would be extremely easy to combine shipping.I mean I wouldn't mind if mine were shipped in a bubble envelope. You could roll up the shirts really small and rubber band em then throw em.in a flat rate box.Would the design on.your shirts be heat pressed?I mean, they wouldn't crack or peel?
dustie

Post by dustie »

Last design, put me down for atleast 2 depending on colors that are offered.. Maybe more.