Part out

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
keithvibe

Part out

Post by keithvibe »

Putting the vibe back to stock so it can be traded in.Lots of items. Prices do not include shipping UNLESS NOTEDGM cross bars SOLDLUG NUTS soldBoost, oil and exhaust temp gauges. 20 each. Needs parts.Both O2 sensors soldOil drain, make offerTurbo water lines, 35Turbo oil line, 25boost gauge, 25 bucks needs partsused k&n filter 25bucksBreather filter, opened but new, never used 25bucksJVC KDSH1000 headunit, works fine for everyone but moon and tunes, 100bucks http://www.amazon.com/JVC-KD-S...YH7MGApiller pod holder 100bucksIntercooler 100bucksinline wideband (inline means no gauge) 125bucks1zz log manifold with t25 mount and 38mm vband wastegate flange 250bucks It also has the exhaust prob mount welded in to it but it needs a clamp to hold the probe in place auto dimming mirror with compass and vanity lights SOLDMy summer rims and tires will be up forsale as wellThe tires have a few thousand miles on them yet, looking for 400, NO SHIPPING!Double lid with leather cover SOLDboost gauge, 50 trans temp,50exhaust temp needs probe mount 100More to come
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
keithvibe

Re: Part out (keithvibe)

Post by keithvibe »

Harbor freight air hose reel with 25foot hose. Used it exactly once.They sell for 49.99 plus 7.99 shippingI'm selling it for 40shipped to the states.Line dryer does not come with it.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

ebay turbo 100bucks not including shippingwastegate welded shut, 2000miles on the turbo no shaft play
macantley

Post by macantley »

whats the model # on the headunit? got bluetooth?
DressedInBlack

Post by DressedInBlack »

Keith, you are selling the Vibe?!!? NOOOOoooooooo......
http://
petervivian

Post by petervivian »

Sorry to see you go, good luck in getting a nice ride.
05 Vibe (Frosty), 13 VW CC (Fortana Red)
keithvibe

Re: (macantley)

Post by keithvibe »

It's listed along with a link to show the features.Quote, originally posted by macantley »whats the model # on the headunit? got bluetooth?
BlueCrush

Re: (keithvibe)

Post by BlueCrush »

Are the lugs for the oem 16" alloys?
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

sent you email
03 Vibe GT JDM MR-S 1ZZ-FED swapped w/C60 6 speed - Starting Part out! - 230k mi
90 Celica Alltrac Awd Turbo ST205 swap Red - sold... Buy more parts BC I'm Buying her back!
01 MR2 Spyder Vibe 2ZZ-GE w/ Jdm C65 LSD Trans swap -sold
keithvibe

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by keithvibe »

YesQuote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Are the lugs for the oem 16" alloys?Quote, originally posted by Bad Vibe »sent you emailDidn't get it please resend Quote, originally posted by Bad Vibe »sent you email
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Are the lugs for the oem 16" alloys?Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »YesE-mailed you!
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

lug nuts sold.I have lots of people interested in the crossbars. Doing first come first serve. If you want to get on the potential list of buyers you can email me and let me know.
CAMOGIRL

Post by CAMOGIRL »

this thread makes me very, very sad.
Well-behaved women rarely make history.
06pvibe

Re: (DressedInBlack)

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by DressedInBlack »Keith, you are selling the Vibe?!!? NOOOOoooooooo......Quote, originally posted by CAMOGIRL »this thread makes me very, very sad. +1 to what they said. The way your Vibe was is what inspired a lot of us to go further... better had it been a GT, but still, hot lookin' Vibe you had/have. So... what's the replacement?
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
Baltovibe

Re: Part out (CAMOGIRL)

Post by Baltovibe »

Quote, originally posted by CAMOGIRL »this thread makes me very, very sad. It is sad. When a contributing member moves on from the Vibe, it is usually not too long after that Genvibe is abandoned also.
That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse.(Romans 1:19-20)&nbspWhat do you want most in life?
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

I'll update the thread when an item is sold. So everything listed is still up for grabs. No need to email asking if it is sold.
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

What's up with the ScanGauge?
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

Emailed you on the mirror bars and armrest pm or email me if still available
03 Vibe GT JDM MR-S 1ZZ-FED swapped w/C60 6 speed - Starting Part out! - 230k mi
90 Celica Alltrac Awd Turbo ST205 swap Red - sold... Buy more parts BC I'm Buying her back!
01 MR2 Spyder Vibe 2ZZ-GE w/ Jdm C65 LSD Trans swap -sold
keithvibe

Re: (Bad Vibe)

Post by keithvibe »

Didn't get it please resendQuote, originally posted by Bad Vibe »Emailed you on the mirror bars and armrest pm or email me if still available Holding on to the scangaugeII for use in another carQuote, originally posted by K-NINE »What's up with the ScanGauge?
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

bump
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

TTT
Persephone

Post by Persephone »

Does that JVC work "fine" or does it work AWESOME?! Also I am sad to see you go, as well. Your Vibe was exquisite.
My lovely Gambit.
keithvibe

Re: (Persephone)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by Persephone »Does that JVC work "fine" or does it work AWESOME?! Also I am sad to see you go, as well. Your Vibe was exquisite.Well that is kinda in the eye of the beholder on both aspects LOL. The headunit has TONS of adjustments. You can set it up for your seat position. I loved the functions. The SD card reader worked great so did the USB reader. There is deff a learning curve to the unit. Once you know how it operates it's a great unit.
bull77

Post by bull77 »

wow -- sad to see your vibe go back to stock after all the hard work with the turbo.gl with the sale and all the best on your new ride to one of the best gv members
Persephone

Post by Persephone »

Hmmm, does it come with the manual? XD
My lovely Gambit.
keithvibe

Re: (Persephone)

Post by keithvibe »

Manual, remote, org box, all the paperwork that came with it. There might even be a CD still in it. LOLQuote, originally posted by Persephone »Hmmm, does it come with the manual? XD
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

More items up for sale...SHIPPING FOR US MEMBERS ONLY. Canada shipping charges increase depending on location.both sets of filters soldpontiac plate with clear cover, it has seen better days and could clean up if someone wanted to spend the time20bucks shippedflow lighting 9006, 3000k HID kit. 25bucks shippedHusky front floor mats, 35bucks shippedRed, illuminated switch. Fits the knock outs perfectly, 8bucks shippedHID, bi-xenon headlights, 5000k bulbs, slim ballasts, wire harness. 400shippedThe lens are not in the best condition. Clear coat on the driver side is pealing, passenger side has some scratches.email address is in my profile
Baltovibe

Post by Baltovibe »

Email sent with offer for oil filters and cabin air filter.
That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse.(Romans 1:19-20)&nbspWhat do you want most in life?
keithvibe

Re: Part out (Baltovibe)

Post by keithvibe »

repliedQuote, originally posted by Baltovibe »Email sent with offer for oil filters and cabin air filter.
oemvibe

Post by oemvibe »

dumb question, never had hid's. the 3000k hids, do you just plug in and go?
keithvibe

Re: (oemvibe)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by oemvibe »dumb question, never had hid's. the 3000k hids, do you just plug in and go?mount the ballast, replace your stock 9006 fog light bulbs with the hid bulbs and plug in the bulbs to the ballasts and the factory 9006 plug in to the ballast... 10mins maybe 20mins tops start to finish
Salsa Guy

Post by Salsa Guy »

Oh By the way Keith, I have a $60 solution for a gauge on the wideband. http://matrixowners.com/index....ch__1
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
Salsa Guy

Post by Salsa Guy »

E-mail sent on the filters
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
Baltovibe

Post by Baltovibe »

Payment sent for oil and cabin air filters. Thanks, Keith!Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »More items up for sale...4 toyota oil filters, and washers for 1zz engines, 25bucks shippedvibe cabin filter, 10bucks shipped
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

bump
colterk

Post by colterk »

I know its late but is the headunit still available?!Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »JVC KDSH1000 headunit, works fine for everyone but moon and tunes, 100bucks
Link to my 'garage' thread:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38548
Led Powered Since '87
keithvibe

Re: Part out (colterk)

Post by keithvibe »

email replied, yes it's still available.Quote, originally posted by colterk »I know its late but is the headunit still available?!
colterk

Post by colterk »

Emailed reply.
Link to my 'garage' thread:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38548
Led Powered Since '87
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

bump
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

Easter bump. I want to clean up the left overs. Make offer even if you think it is insulting. Never know I might just say yes.
keithvibe

Re: Part out

Post by keithvibe »

bump a ro ski for the new forum :)
86foxgt

Post by 86foxgt »

I was wondering if you ever had the chance to put up your summer wheels and tires up? I apologize if they have sold and I missed them. I also PM'd you about a few things. Thanks!
Daily-2003 Vibe Gt - Injen CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, Tein lowering springs, Stage 2 Spec Clutch
Garage Queen- 1986 Mustang Gt - Turboed 5.0L
2003 Modded Honda Ruckus (was stolen) http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 96&t=58310
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

the summer rims and tires went with the car.
I will be listing the 16" alloy rims that I used with my winter tires.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

OEM kyb struts and shocks
Rockauto has them 260 shipped to me
Less than 10k on them.
Make me an offer.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

The plan was to dismount the winterforce snows from the alloys and sell just the rims.
If someone wants both speak up now. The tires have less than 5k miles on them.
Yes the rims come with the center caps.
They have 9mm of tread depth left.
rims 250
tires 300
Shipping not included they weigh 44lbs each tire/rim so do the shipping figuring.

Vaggeto

Post by Vaggeto »

You mention that the headlights have some peeling/scratches. Have these ever been sanded and "cleared up" like the OEM ones sometimes are? Can they be if wanted in the future?

Also, are these OEM or aftermarket housings?

Thanks!
2003 Pontiac Vibe. AWD, Shadow, Monotone. Moons & Tunes. 16" Konig Zero-In wheels. (My Garage)
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

Vaggeto wrote:You mention that the headlights have some peeling/scratches. Have these ever been sanded and "cleared up" like the OEM ones sometimes are? Can they be if wanted in the future?

Thanks!
no they have never been refinished.
Yes, they can be if the new owner would like to put in the work to clean them up.
Yes, they are OEM housings.
Vaggeto

Post by Vaggeto »

keithvibe wrote:
Vaggeto wrote:You mention that the headlights have some peeling/scratches. Have these ever been sanded and "cleared up" like the OEM ones sometimes are? Can they be if wanted in the future?

Thanks!
no they have never been refinished.
Yes, they can be if the new owner would like to put in the work to clean them up.
Yes, they are OEM housings.
Okay, thanks!

I don't remember mine ever peeling, just getting very hazy before I refinished them awhile back.
2003 Pontiac Vibe. AWD, Shadow, Monotone. Moons & Tunes. 16" Konig Zero-In wheels. (My Garage)
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

ttt
86foxgt

Post by 86foxgt »

I am interested in your OEM KYB struts. I PM'd you.
Daily-2003 Vibe Gt - Injen CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, Tein lowering springs, Stage 2 Spec Clutch
Garage Queen- 1986 Mustang Gt - Turboed 5.0L
2003 Modded Honda Ruckus (was stolen) http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 96&t=58310