2003 Parts Spoiler/Grill Inserts/Hatch Cargo & Tonneau Cover

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
SmAshley

2003 Parts Spoiler/Grill Inserts/Hatch Cargo & Tonneau Cover

Post by SmAshley »

I have a few parts taking up space let me know if your interestedHatch Spoiler - Abyss - $125 OBOCloud 9 Grill Billet Inserts #29-2000 - $60 OBOhttp://www.cloud-rider.com/sea...d/456Hatch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Cargo Plastic cover with rails $60 OBOVinyl Tonneau Cover - $60 OBOFactory Moon n Tunes Amp - $40OBO Open to all offers, of course the shipping will be the determining factor due to the joys of Canada Post. I am however heading to Nova Scotia driving via the Trans Canada and have the ability to take them with me for drop off @ any Exits. I depart from Ontario Dec. 21 & wont be back until April. We can chat it out if you are interested. Thanks for looking

Attached files
Last edited by SmAshley on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2003 Vibe - 5 Spd Stock mechanical for now... just you wait Sony Cxt710 Deck Infinity Reference Series - All 4 doorsPioneer Tweeters 10' Clarion sunk into spare tire unit in Hatch....MINT 300.1 Mono Channel Rockford Fosgate - running sub 200.2 Rockford Fosgate - running speakers
paulclassa

Re: 2003 Parts Spoiler/Grill Inserts/Hatch Cargo & Tonneau Cover/ Amp (SmAshley)

Post by paulclassa »

photo of trunk pls
SmAshley

Re: 2003 Parts Spoiler/Grill Inserts/Hatch Cargo & Tonneau Cover/ Amp (paulclassa)

Post by SmAshley »

Hatch Cover

Attached files
2003 Vibe - 5 Spd Stock mechanical for now... just you wait Sony Cxt710 Deck Infinity Reference Series - All 4 doorsPioneer Tweeters 10' Clarion sunk into spare tire unit in Hatch....MINT 300.1 Mono Channel Rockford Fosgate - running sub 200.2 Rockford Fosgate - running speakers
TheRollingThunder

Re: 2003 Parts Spoiler/Grill Inserts/Hatch Cargo & Tonneau Cover/ Amp (SmAshley)

Post by TheRollingThunder »

100 for the spoiler
SmAshley

Re: 2003 Parts Spoiler/Grill Inserts/Hatch Cargo & Tonneau Cover/ Amp (TheRollingThunder)

Post by SmAshley »

Its in Ontario and I am not back till March I will keep you posted
lance1472

Post by lance1472 »

Hey I want the grill and the tonneau cover ... offer $100 for both, let me know thanks! and I can wait til March
SmAshley

Re: 2003 Parts Spoiler/Grill Inserts/Hatch Cargo & Tonneau Cover/ Amp (lance1472)

Post by SmAshley »

SOLD... I will be in touch .. PM sent
Baltovibe

Post by Baltovibe »

Quote, originally posted by SmAshley »Hatch Cover I do not see a hatch cover. What am I missing?
That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse.(Romans 1:19-20)&nbspWhat do you want most in life?
TheRollingThunder

Post by TheRollingThunder »

do you still have the spoiler?
KNINE

Re: 2003 Parts Spoiler/Grill Inserts/Hatch Cargo & Tonneau Cover/ Amp (TheRollingThunder)

Post by KNINE »

The butler did it. How's that for a spoiler?
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
SmAshley

Post by SmAshley »

Sorry for the delay in answering I have been very busy getting things together down here packed up to get back to TDot. Yes I still have the spoiler.. $100 would be good for the part but whats yer Zip Code so we can figure shipping? Let me know, I will be able to ship it out in the next coming weeks once I return to my place where its stored.
SmAshley

Re: 2003 Parts Spoiler/Grill Inserts/Hatch Cargo & Tonneau Cover/ Amp (Baltovibe)

Post by SmAshley »

Sorry I possibly named it wrong. The lid for the spare tire with the rails for the cargo straps.. Grey plastic... I replaced mine with my custom sub box.Sorry for the miscomms

Attached files
SmAshley

Re: 2003 Parts Spoiler/Grill Inserts/Hatch Cargo & Tonneau Cover/ Amp (lance1472)

Post by SmAshley »

Back in town shoot me a email when you get a chance we can meet up for the transaction
SmAshley

Post by SmAshley »

BUMP ? Im back in Toronto ... Let me know if your still interested?
bobfell13

Re: 2003 Parts Spoiler/Grill Inserts/Hatch Cargo & Tonneau C

Post by bobfell13 »

Still got the amp? here my number. 845 519 7972 call or text
skeletron

Post by skeletron »

SmAshley wrote:BUMP ? Im back in Toronto ... Let me know if your still interested?

are the grille inserts for 2004 as well?
SmAshley

Post by SmAshley »

skeletron wrote:
SmAshley wrote:BUMP ? Im back in Toronto ... Let me know if your still interested?

are the grille inserts for 2004 as well?

Wow totally failed on responding to this one... Sorry work and school have taking a horrible toll on my brain... Amp is SOLD....Grilles i think can be "altered " to fit any year.. Honestly they just hold on with a screw and backing plate... so you could probably make them work... Let me know what you think... again sorry for the delay..
SmAshley

Post by SmAshley »

[/quote]
Wow totally failed on responding to this one... Sorry work and school have taking a horrible toll on my brain... Amp is SOLD....Grilles i think can be "altered " to fit any year.. Honestly they just hold on with a screw and backing plate... so you could probably make them work... Let me know what you think... again sorry for the delay..[/quote]

So these items are still available and I will be coming across the border to New York this month if anyone is interested I could find a way to cut on shipping and pack them up and send them out from State side... Or if you are a local then I could get them to you with a rendezvous

let me know if yer interested!
maaadtrip

Post by maaadtrip »

Can anyone tell me how the upper spoiler attaches? I'm just up the QEW from the OP and am curious how much work is involved.
SmAshley

Post by SmAshley »

maaadtrip wrote:Can anyone tell me how the upper spoiler attaches? I'm just up the QEW from the OP and am curious how much work is involved.

Are you talking about the top "Fin" Spoiler not the midgate that goes on the hatch ?
I installed the top Fin when I painted the car & drilled some holes to do it. I only have the midgate spoiler left I didn't feel comfortable drilling holes in the hatch under the window...

Check out this thread for instructions!

viewtopic.php?t=8214" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
skeletron

Post by skeletron »

do you still have the dimensions for your custom sub enclosure?
rodc2

Post by rodc2 »

Do you still have the Vinyl Tonneau Cover - $60 OBO? Rod
SmAshley

Post by SmAshley »

Sorry for the late reply, I get a lil lost on the FB page and forget about the forum some days
skeletron wrote:do you still have the dimensions for your custom sub enclosure?
Honestly hun I just did it, no measuring just bought the materials and went to town I my pics and sorta a how to @ the bottom of this thread. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=31442" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I just traced the cargo cover and then used the spare tire tub as is... With a cork plug on the bottom, and a fitted ring for mounting..

rodc2 wrote:Do you still have the Vinyl Tonneau Cover - $60 OBO? Rod
This I do still have... where are you ? Let me know your Zip/Postal .. $60 should cover it as long as you aren't in China lol
trickyVibe

Post by trickyVibe »

can i get just the rack cover back passenger side?
2003 Frosty White
18" HD wheels
2 15" american bass subwoofers 5500 watts and a 1500 watt for door speakers
magnaflow exhaust
cold air intake
5% tints all around