FS: cusco catch can

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
keithvibe

FS: cusco catch can

Post by keithvibe »

SOLD
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
mandoeclipse

Post by mandoeclipse »

still for sale by chance?
keithvibe

Re: (mandoeclipse)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by mandoeclipse »still for sale by chance?YesWant it?
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
KNINE

Re: (keithvibe)

Post by KNINE »

Can you please translate the box?
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
keithvibe

Re: (K-NINE)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by K-NINE »Can you please translate the box?Sure!It say's, buy me now!
mandoeclipse

Post by mandoeclipse »

yes sir. I get paid on the 5th though. I think its time for new mods for my car. lol. i couldn't get into my other SN which is RISCVibe. can that ding no the bottom of the can cause any issues? just curious. never messed with catch cans before. seen a lot of them but just want to make sure.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by mandoeclipse »yes sir. I get paid on the 5th though. I think its time for new mods for my car. lol. i couldn't get into my other SN which is RISCVibe. can that ding no the bottom of the can cause any issues? just curious. never messed with catch cans before. seen a lot of them but just want to make sure.No the dent won't be an issue at all. I made sure the camera got the dent. It looks worse in the photo than in person. Hit me up when you're ready.
mandoeclipse

Post by mandoeclipse »

it looks to be on the bottom so that shouldn't matter. alright. ill be in touch on the 5th.
Serj22

Post by Serj22 »

Catch can is effective on this car. I can dump a shot glass filled with oil out of it that flies from the head into the intake about once a week. Just be careful with it, because mounting it in the wrong downside section will cause the car to gasp for air and bog out and throw a generic code immediately. After fooling with it for a while I can say the one I have works great. $50 is not a bad price.
Pioneer HU2 x D3tAK tweeters in stock location (M&T)4 x Diamond Audio D162.5i1 x Pioneer TS-W309S4 SubPolk Audio Pa330 (To drive Sub)
mandoeclipse

Re: (Serj22)

Post by mandoeclipse »

thnx for the info serj. i will have to keep that in mind. I already have a CEL so that isn't a problem. lol.
mandoeclipse

Post by mandoeclipse »

I should be able to purchase this today. I can confirm this afternoon
mandoeclipse

Post by mandoeclipse »

Please email me info on how to contact u to purchase this. Email mandoeclipse@gmail.com.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

email sent.
mandoeclipse

Post by mandoeclipse »

payment sent and shipping info sent