WTB - 6 speed gear shift knob

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Bedlam

WTB - 6 speed gear shift knob

Post by Bedlam »

i know i can buy one off ebay, but the after-market ones look like crap and i like the stock look and feel.If anyone has one from a Vibe,Matrix, Celica or w/e uses the same knob I'd be interested.
07 1ZZ 5spd Stealth - Sold
03 1ZZ 6spd Shadow w/NAV - For Sale
06 AWD Stealth - Current
07 Magnum SRT-8 - Current
Bedlam

Post by Bedlam »

no one has one of these lying around?
06 AWD Stealth - Current
Serj22

Re: (Bedlam)

Post by Serj22 »

I have the 5 speed one that I don't use, that's it. Sorry boss.
Pioneer HU2 x D3tAK tweeters in stock location (M&T)4 x Diamond Audio D162.5i1 x Pioneer TS-W309S4 SubPolk Audio Pa330 (To drive Sub)
Bedlam

Re: (Serj22)

Post by Bedlam »

Quote, originally posted by Serj22 »I have the 5 speed one that I don't use, that's it. Sorry boss.yeaaa, already have one of those, which is the reason i don't want one anymore. thanks for posting about something i didn't need though....
06 AWD Stealth - Current
Serj22

Post by Serj22 »

MY bad, I thought you were looking for a mt knob in general. I don't remember if it was BadVibe or not, but someone PM'd me saying that they had a six speed one when I posted a FS section on this board for the knob I do have. I'd check with him.
Pioneer HU2 x D3tAK tweeters in stock location (M&T)4 x Diamond Audio D162.5i1 x Pioneer TS-W309S4 SubPolk Audio Pa330 (To drive Sub)
Bedlam

Re: (Serj22)

Post by Bedlam »

Quote, originally posted by Serj22 »MY bad, I thought you were looking for a mt knob in general. I don't remember if it was BadVibe or not, but someone PM'd me saying that they had a six speed one when I posted a FS section on this board for the knob I do have. I'd check with him.there's a history there that i have no interest in bringing up outside the thread it was already discussed in. Anyone that has or know someone who has a factory 6-spd knob, i would greatly appreciate a lead. no one seems to have these dang things.
06 AWD Stealth - Current
Bedlam

Post by Bedlam »

spring time is here and it's time to check again. This has got to be one of the hardest used parts to find on the internet. No one has em, sells something similar or lists them used.who's got one? i got cash for them.
06 AWD Stealth - Current
bassplayaz06

Post by bassplayaz06 »

I have one you can buy. still in decent condition, just some light scratches from rings when shifting.email me at: bassplayaz06@gmail.com if you're still interested.
2003 Vibe GT, 1.8L, 6 speed Manual Lava Red 2 tone18" sport edition rimsCosmo CAIMy Garage http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=42483
Bedlam

Re: (bassplayaz06)

Post by Bedlam »

Quote, originally posted by bassplayaz06 »I have one you can buy. still in decent condition, just some light scratches from rings when shifting.email me at: bassplayaz06@gmail.com if you're still interested.i absolutely want it. sorry, i don't check GV much but i hope you still have it. I sent you an email.
06 AWD Stealth - Current
Bedlam

Post by Bedlam »

i emailed you a couple times with no response, do you still have this item? I really want to make this deal happen.
06 AWD Stealth - Current
journeyforce

Post by journeyforce »

Autopartspeople (this is a website of several dealers in the west coast that also goes under Scion parts people and Toyota Parts people) has them for sale but they are pretty pricy. Manual trans, 6 speedQuantity: 1Make: PontiacModel: VibeModel Year(s): 2003List Price: $186.59Your Price: $149.27Description:KNOBRemove from cart | Edit Quantity: UpdatePrice: $149.27SUB TOTAL: $149.27http://www.partswebsite.com/au...partsYour best bet is to see if any junk yards are selling a 6 spd trans and contact them and see if they can sell you the knob. Did you contact a toyota dealer and see how much or at least to get the part number on this part?Good luck
Bedlam

Re:

Post by Bedlam »

journeyforce wrote:Your best bet is to see if any junk yards are selling a 6 spd trans and contact them and see if they can sell you the knob. Did you contact a toyota dealer and see how much or at least to get the part number on this part?Good luck
spent months off and on calling junk yards, ebay sellers listing freshly wrecked cars and some dealers and online retailers. I have no interest in paying anywhere near or over $100 for this part. I have a part number and there is no reason they should be this freakin over priced.

if it was as easy as a junk yard stop i'd already have one. I thought the guy that posted here would eventually get back to me. he went completely dead on responses and never replied to any of the 4 dif emails from 2 separate accounts i sent them from. this is such a stupidly trivial issue to be dealing with.
06 AWD Stealth - Current
Ponyota

Re: WTB - 6 speed gear shift knob

Post by Ponyota »

Ive got one in great condition. See my post with pictures!
Click on signature to view Ponyota on cardomain
cieglo

Post by cieglo »

I made my own shifter knob and the stock 6spd is sitting in the glovebox, where its been hiding for a few years.

I'll have to dig it out and check out its condition. Let me know if you are interested.
Vibe GT '03, Lava Red 2-tone, 16" wheels, Moon'n'Tunes, Injen CAI, ACT clutch, vented rotors, Tein coil- overs, Grafxwerks decals, lead foot on the gas and white-knuckled fist on the stick & Hankook RS-3 for AutoX http://noraracing.net/
Bedlam

Post by Bedlam »

cieglo wrote:I made my own shifter knob and the stock 6spd is sitting in the glovebox, where its been hiding for a few years.

I'll have to dig it out and check out its condition. Let me know if you are interested.

sent you a pm. I 100% absolutely want this thing. i'll paypal you right away for it. pm me the price plus shipping to 06457.
06 AWD Stealth - Current
Ponyota

Post by Ponyota »

If it doesn't work out for ya or you don't like the price, Like I said before in your post earlier, I've still got mine and you can see it it pictured in my post for the things I'm selling. :D F/S 2003 VIBE PARTS
Click on signature to view Ponyota on cardomain