Bad Vibe Partouts, doors, side and hatch glass rear bumper, ecus, 1zz intake mani, 1zz turbo, ps tail and more! LI NY

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
ONVIBE05

Re: Bad Vibe Partouts, doors, side and hatch glass rear bumper, ecus, 1zz intake mani, 1zz turbo, ps tail and more! LI N

Post by ONVIBE05 »

I'd need it shipped to Niagara Falls, NY. Just picked up the car today so I'm going to give her a good look over to see what I need. I do know I need a rear headrest...black. Got one, by chance?
Bad Vibe

Re: Bad Vibe Partouts, doors, side and hatch glass rear bumper, ecus, 1zz intake mani, 1zz turbo, ps tail and more! LI N

Post by Bad Vibe »

they were on the shelf if i didnt toss them

if your ok with it the cheapest way is probably greyhound express bus shipping for something that big
03 Vibe GT JDM MR-S 1ZZ-FED swapped w/C60 6 speed - Starting Part out! - 230k mi
90 Celica Alltrac Awd Turbo ST205 swap Red - sold... Buy more parts BC I'm Buying her back!
01 MR2 Spyder Vibe 2ZZ-GE w/ Jdm C65 LSD Trans swap -sold
ONVIBE05

Post by ONVIBE05 »

I won't need the bumper after all. I would need that rear headrest as well as the sun visors. Let me know if you have them and pricing please.
techteacher

Post by techteacher »

probably a stupid question , but i'm looking for an intake manifold for a 2007 Vibe, would you have a good one? email me at techteacher5561@hotmail.com
Thank you !
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

1zz or 2zz ? I might
03 Vibe GT JDM MR-S 1ZZ-FED swapped w/C60 6 speed - Starting Part out! - 230k mi
90 Celica Alltrac Awd Turbo ST205 swap Red - sold... Buy more parts BC I'm Buying her back!
Gmr102

Post by Gmr102 »

I was wondering where you pulled those airbag computers out of? I need to swap mine out but I cannot find where they are located in 1st generation Vibes.
2005 Salsa AWD
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

It's pretty easy it's under the shifter console and garbage bin pull the bin and remove the screws under there and on the side carefully if you don't get the side free of the next panel it can break, the computer is a little tucked away behind the supports with 4 vertical bolts and the wire is a bit tricky but not too crazy, ratcheting wrenches help a lot
Gmr102

Post by Gmr102 »

Thanks. I'll send you an email about those airbag computers. I'm trying to price them out as the dealer wants 550 to change them.
2005 Salsa AWD
M1MECHANIC

Post by M1MECHANIC »

pm sent

also how do the spoilers look and what color and any pics of them if still available.
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

I think spoilers are both sold but I'll check, radios likely all gone too

I have the rear wiper motor for patti24 but haven't heard back on pm
TownDrunk

Post by TownDrunk »

Do you by chance have the black bit of plastic that goes in to the interior rear hatch handle?
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

not sure exactly what you mean, picture?
TownDrunk

Post by TownDrunk »

Bad Vibe wrote:not sure exactly what you mean, picture?
No worries it's a bit confusing. Looking for the plastic insert for the interior handle opening on the rear hatch. I've tried posting a picture buts it's too large. The interior handle you use to grab and close the hatch down. I'll try and resize the pic tonight.
M1MECHANIC

Post by M1MECHANIC »

The radio is it a single disk and if so does it have the connections for the stock CD shuttle? also do you have pics of the front and back of it?
What would the cost for shipping and all to 93535?
thanks for your time
M1MECHANIC

Post by M1MECHANIC »

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x44 ... 12_601.jpg

In the pic it shows on the right is the center console cubby but what is the smaller one on the left? Looks like the cup holder from the back seat? if so how much for it with shipping to 93535?
Also do you have the bezel for the drivers side window controls? just the bezel not the switches, how much for same zip?

thanks for your time.
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

I will try to find that bit, bear with me every one my garage has become a part avalance and the rescue st bernard is trying to dig out your parts but I will get back to everyone soon

so far,
I do not have a radio any more

I do have a rear wiper motor and also the rear glass and top metal part in black
Wreckoning90125

Post by Wreckoning90125 »

I know this is an old post, but do you by any chance have the wiring harness/socket/cover for the center console 12V outlet? Also, do you have a picture of the leather wrapped dual armrest? Thanks!
------------Image------------
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

Dual armrest sold long ago, and i believe i tossed all the bezels as they were jacked up looking but ill check

And i dont think i have a window switch and if i did i would not sell just the bezel if you think id be able to sell bare switches... Well you try it
treesleavedents

Post by treesleavedents »

I'd be interested in the entire 3rd brake light assembly if you still have it.
2003 Vibe GT. PPE exhaust. Injen CAI. Mfactory LSD. Eibach springs. Corbeau GTS2 seats. Custom stereo, lighting, sound deadening, and upholstery. http://forums.genvibe.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 30&t=44330
NoRemorse2291

Post by NoRemorse2291 »

Hey still got an intake manifold? It's gotta be the dbw with two studs not dbc with one.
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

1zz or 2zz intake manifold?
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

If 1zz its off an mr2 spyder idk if that helps i need till the weekend to dig it out
NoRemorse2291

Post by NoRemorse2291 »

hey man.
i am located in kilgore tx. i need a hood. i hit a deer in my 2005. any chance you still got one?
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

nah no hood for a long time jist doors

Sorry ive been MIA everyone getting married in 3 weeks and working 70+hrs

If i completely ignored your last request try emailing me badg04t@gmail.com easier to keep track