Bad Vibe Partouts, doors, side and hatch glass rear bumper, ecus, 1zz intake mani, 1zz turbo, ps tail and more! LI NY

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Bad Vibe

Re: Bad Vibe Full Partouts, doors, bumpers and more! LI NY

Post by Bad Vibe »

I have a radiator w/o fan assy

I have 2x p/s good condition tails and one cracked d/s that is all

I have an antenna mast but am not sure how soon I will be able to dig it up
Last edited by Bad Vibe on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
03 Vibe GT JDM MR-S 1ZZ-FED swapped w/C60 6 speed - Starting Part out! - 230k mi
90 Celica Alltrac Awd Turbo ST205 swap Red - sold... Buy more parts BC I'm Buying her back!
01 MR2 Spyder Vibe 2ZZ-GE w/ Jdm C65 LSD Trans swap -sold
msu90

Post by msu90 »

Yeah, I think I need the antenna base as well. If I understand correctly, there is an amplifier in the antenna base. I think mine is dead. Anyone know how hard it is to replace it?
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

yeah i have the base and wire, its a bit of a job to swap, you have to unplug on the left rear pillar and drop the roof liner and a large nut retains it to the roof i think i just used an adjustable wrench, just dont break any thing and you'll be fine
03 Vibe GT JDM MR-S 1ZZ-FED swapped w/C60 6 speed - Starting Part out! - 230k mi
90 Celica Alltrac Awd Turbo ST205 swap Red - sold... Buy more parts BC I'm Buying her back!
biodieselrabbit

Post by biodieselrabbit »

Bad Vibe wrote: I have 2x p/s good condition tails and one cracked d/s that is all
How much do you want for the cracked driver side tail light?
2003 Pontiac Vibe
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

$25 shipped

$45ea for the good p/s ones
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

good condition d/s master window and door controls, no broken tabs
Last edited by Bad Vibe on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

front bumper and reinforcement sold
(rear still available, in blue)
trailer hitch and wiring sold
several starters and alternators sold but several remain
Fan assy and a/c condenser sold (radiator and compressor and lines remain)
2zz intake manifold and all 2zz coils and yellow injectors sold
(at least 1x 1zz coil and 3x green 1zz injectors remain)
all door handles besides black p/s/f sold
d/s/f+r and p/s/f black door shells remain and addtl d/s/r blue door
lots of black and unpainted body cladding
black oem upper wing still not sold

ecu's still around
2004-2005 Corolla / Matrix / Vibe Manual Trans 89661-0Z040
2004-2006 Pontiac Vibe (or Matrix) Auto AWD 89661-01061

2x clusters
vibe gt / matrix xrs m/t clusters 170/230k miles

OEM Alternators
corolla/ matrix 1zz+2zz
27060-od110

OEM Starters
2003 Pontiac Vibe / Toyota Matrix GT / XRS 2ZZ-GE mt
(28100-0D080)
+
1zz-fe mt
28100-22030

1ZZ Timing cover (partially polished)
Various Plastic Engine covers Vibe GT/ Corolla/Vibe

custom leather wrapped optional dual armrest despite reports of its sale is still here
bull77

Re: Bad Vibe Partouts, doors, rear bumper, ecus, 1zz intake mani, ps taillamp and more! LI NY

Post by bull77 »

I'll put my headlight request here too 8-)

I'm assuming since you sold the bumpers that you don't have a lower driver side grille insert available?
Bad Vibe

Re: Bad Vibe Partouts, doors, rear bumper, ecus, 1zz intake mani, ps taillamp and more! LI NY

Post by Bad Vibe »

No lower grills I don't think is it 03-04 or 05+
bull77

Post by bull77 »

05-08
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

I have the upper nose grills, send me a pic of the lower you need i may have something but the headlights are 03 should fit but lil different design
deafanddiabetic

Post by deafanddiabetic »

Is your black OEM upper wing the one that's in the pictures earlier in this thread, it attaches above the rear window?

What are you asking for it?
bull77

Post by bull77 »

bump!

i'm still waiting for shipping info from Bad Vibe 8-) 8-)
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

Sorry I got it all packed up and I did find that grill for you, will ship out tomorrow from work, been in a vacation haze all week sorry, stopped by UPS store but way to much to ship
whitealltrac

Post by whitealltrac »

Hey man when can I expect delivery for the Bezel??
Been trying to contact you via PM but it is not working
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

its out for delivery by the tracking# i sent you, didnt work initially as it probably hadn't scanned in yet, it was $11+ to 2day priority mail it so it better get there
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

also shipped off Bull77's headlights and lower grill to the great white north
GaryG92

Post by GaryG92 »

I've got some stuff I'm looking for, and I didn't both to read all 9 pages (sorry) so I'll just list out what I'd like, and let me know if you have any of those :D

hatch glass release button
fog lights
coolant overflow tank
Rear view mirror (one dealer gave me sucks)
Vibe decal floor mats
donut
Lug wrench that fits in rear compartment, along with the wrench thing for the jack stand
Center console arm rest if not broken and not wobbly

All this would be for my 05 base vib, AT, FWD. Thank you!
Proud Vibe owner as of 6/13/2015
05 Base, 131k miles
Team Lava
Looking forward to many years of good Vibes!
AR2003Vibe

Post by AR2003Vibe »

I'm sorry if I missed any of these things being available / non available:

Im looking for:
two exterior/rear door handles
One passenger side exterior door handle
Wiper fluid tank

And maybe more, I'll check with my dad

Please let me know ASAP! Thanks!! :)
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

I have the tank, down to just a few exterior door handles, have one black painted front for sure, some one recently bought 3 from me gotta see if any remain, most sold with doors all outside right?
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

...How about the passenger's side front factory mat?

PS: I still haven't hooked up the tweeters I bought from you. I'm an overachiever like that.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

honestly haven't seen any mats for a while, my parts are a disaster pile, I'm an overachiever like that, I'll keep an eye out
AR2003Vibe

Post by AR2003Vibe »

Bad Vibe wrote:I have the tank, down to just a few exterior door handles, have one black painted front for sure, some one recently bought 3 from me gotta see if any remain, most sold with doors all outside right?
Yes- all outside. If the front door handle fits on the passenger side- I'll bite.

Please check and see if you have any rear outside handles.

Very interested in the tank. My mom had an accident several years ago and it busted the tank.

A couple more things I need:
Cigarette lighter (entire thing)
Rear windshield wiper blades (long shot)

What about an AC compressor or serpentine belt?

*note: I I just know I may have issues with the compressor, if you have any of those components- I'll tell my dad and see exactly what is needed

I'm going to take some pics and post.

I saw up thread that PM's don't work? Do you have an email address where I can contact you directly?

Thanks!!!
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

my pm's are working but email me badg04t@gmail.com
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

shipped out spare tire tools, single armrest lid
sold 1zz-fed cams w/ vvt gear

Found:
1zz timing cover, intake manifold w/ tb, 2zz tb

1zz turbo w/ manifold w/ open exhaust pipe heat wrapped
(I believe it's off turbokits.com / ebay - not a complete kit no intercooler)
and some misc oil lines, boost gauge etc. off a garage turbo'd mr2 spyder that wasn't tuned and threw a rod

3x 1zz coils
4x green I believe 1zz fuel injectors

and I know someone wanted:
an antenna mast
some battery tie downs
&
dual flip leather wrapped armrest ($60 shipped firm: first pay, first serve)
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

Yes, the green injectors are 1ZZ and flow 255 cc/min. It is the same as the blue ones for the 1ZZ, but the blue is for newer (05-08) corollas and matrices/vibes. Not sure of any other difference, and it probably doesn't matter.
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

Thanks! they probably came from auto awd vibe, or mr2 spyder not sure

Sold and Shipped out Upper Spoiler sorry ladies
GaryG92

Re: Bad Vibe Partouts, doors, side and hatch glass rear bumper, ecus, 1zz intake mani, 1zz turbo, ps tail and more! LI N

Post by GaryG92 »

Received my items today. Thanks!
Proud Vibe owner as of 6/13/2015
05 Base, 131k miles
Team Lava
Looking forward to many years of good Vibes!
bull77

Re: Bad Vibe Partouts, doors, side and hatch glass rear bumper, ecus, 1zz intake mani, 1zz turbo, ps tail and more! LI N

Post by bull77 »

Just wanted to say I got the headlights a few weeks back and finally got them cleaned up and installed. :D

I'm back to stock lights but at least they turn on.

Thanks again!
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

send a pic im curious to see how clean you were able to get those, they had more fog than Dublin :)

glad they worked for you, Cheers!
bull77

Post by bull77 »

Bad Vibe wrote:send a pic im curious to see how clean you were able to get those, they had more fog than Dublin :)

glad they worked for you, Cheers!
lol - it wasn't easy but I used 600, 1500, 1800, and 2400 grit sandpaper to clean them then used clear coat spray paint to clear them up. Took a few attempts and elbow grease but it worked - no more yellow :D
cc333

Post by cc333 »

Any chance you have hinges and door stopper for the front passenger side door?

The door got pinned against a post while backing up several years ago, and it hasn't been quite right since.

c
bull77

Post by bull77 »

bull77 wrote: lol - it wasn't easy but I used 600, 1500, 1800, and 2400 grit sandpaper to clean them then used clear coat spray paint to clear them up. Took a few attempts and elbow grease but it worked - no more yellow :D
here's how they turned out
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (19.65 KiB) Viewed 18067 times
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

not bad!, and you can claim 03 headlights on 05+ as a "mod"
SlammedNiss

Post by SlammedNiss »

It's probably outta my price range right now, but how much for the driver side door panel (if you still have it) shipped to 67502?
2003 Matrix Xrs Automatic - SOLD :'(
2011 Rav4 Sport
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

Any chance you have a 2zz throttle body and the cable bracket? If need be, I'll take the whole intake with throttle body assembly, even though I don't need the actual intake manifold.
jgglpg

Post by jgglpg »

Bad Vibe,

I am interested in three items you had posted. 1. Center Trim Plate A/C Vent if you will only sell it as an assembly tell me your best price. 2. AC/ Re-circulation button. 3 ABS Module wBrake lines from ABS Unit to proportioning valve on fire wall. I need one brake line but will buy the whole thing if that is the only way you will sell it. Lines cannot be bent or twisted. Do you have these items.

JGGLP
passtimik

Post by passtimik »

Hi. I'm interested in buying the radio bezel. Actually, I only want the "a/c" button switch, but will buy the bezel if you choose. Price with shipping to 07071. Thanks. Mike.
kaelc

Post by kaelc »

Looking for roof rack rails shipped to 98281 WA if you have them?
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

Long gone sorry
treesleavedents

Post by treesleavedents »

are the door cards still available?
2003 Vibe GT. PPE exhaust. Injen CAI. Mfactory LSD. Eibach springs. Corbeau GTS2 seats. Custom stereo, lighting, sound deadening, and upholstery. http://forums.genvibe.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 30&t=44330
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

possibly which ones do you need, also Tree's do cause Dents!
danbery76

Post by danbery76 »

looking for the monsoon subwoofer panel with the subwoofer set up 03-08
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

No sub sorry
hotbug1776

Post by hotbug1776 »

looking for the down pipe with both cats and resonator if possible. 1zz FWD. Out of state buyer.
sk8r78

Post by sk8r78 »

I tried reading all 9 pages but gave up after 4. Do you have a factory Jack and tire tools ?
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

Where are you located? I believe I have mine and am very eager to dispose o-I mean donate them.
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

I think i scrapped the jack after the last waste of time $10 buyer cheesed out,
only exhaust or cat pipe I have is a 2xx cat back with a gutted cat
ONVIBE05

Post by ONVIBE05 »

No action here since January but I'll try. Do you still have the Neptune blue rear bumper? What year is it from? I have an 05. thanks!
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

I still have a lot but sales have slowed way down

I do still have the rear bumper, neptune decent shape its 03-05 forget which but all the same far as I know
are you local or you wanna ship this bad boy