Bad Vibe Partouts, doors, side and hatch glass rear bumper, ecus, 1zz intake mani, 1zz turbo, ps tail and more! LI NY

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
LarryKingsShoes

Re: 03 Vibe GT + Complete 04 Base Partout LI NY - Updated

Post by LarryKingsShoes »

I wish I would have been in on this before the dual layer arm rest sold. Mine is busted and I'd love to have a replacement. Oh well, I'll have to be quicker next time.

Is there any chance you have the black caps that go on the end of the stock roof racks? The one on my passenger side fell off after I took the crossbars off. I've been wanting to get a replacement. If you have them, I'd consider buying them off of you.

Good luck with the rest of your part-out.
Kenwood KIV-700 - Image Dynamics CTX65CS (Front) - Polk Audio db651s (Rear) - Alphasonik PMA640HCA - Kicker ZX750.1 - RE Audio SE Series 12" Subwoofer
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

LarryKingsShoes wrote:I wish I would have been in on this before the dual layer arm rest sold. Mine is busted and I'd love to have a replacement. Oh well, I'll have to be quicker next time.

Is there any chance you have the black caps that go on the end of the stock roof racks? The one on my passenger side fell off after I took the crossbars off. I've been wanting to get a replacement. If you have them, I'd consider buying them off of you.

i have one forget which
03 Vibe GT JDM MR-S 1ZZ-FED swapped w/C60 6 speed - Starting Part out! - 230k mi
90 Celica Alltrac Awd Turbo ST205 swap Red - sold... Buy more parts BC I'm Buying her back!
01 MR2 Spyder Vibe 2ZZ-GE w/ Jdm C65 LSD Trans swap -sold
Flip-Side

Post by Flip-Side »

Do you have the Vibe GT shift knob? Need a replacement for my screw-up.
Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for.
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

No but i recommend the trd tacoma 6speed ball knob you can see it on monkey wrench racing i got the part number and bought mine wholesale from local toyota dealerits aweome and rediculously large
03 Vibe GT JDM MR-S 1ZZ-FED swapped w/C60 6 speed - Starting Part out! - 230k mi
90 Celica Alltrac Awd Turbo ST205 swap Red - sold... Buy more parts BC I'm Buying her back!
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

Bad Vibe wrote:
LarryKingsShoes wrote:I wish I would have been in on this before the dual layer arm rest sold. Mine is busted and I'd love to have a replacement. Oh well, I'll have to be quicker next time.

i have one forget which
I have 2x but the clips are broken one was epoxied pretty well but if you wanna try top make them work be my guest :) $12 shipped

Last edited by Bad Vibe on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LarryKingsShoes

Excellent. You should have received my payment and shipping information. I'll try to make them work. Considering how easily it fell off in the first place, I knew I would have to get a bit creative anyway.

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm excited to get it put on.
Kenwood KIV-700 - Image Dynamics CTX65CS (Front) - Polk Audio db651s (Rear) - Alphasonik PMA640HCA - Kicker ZX750.1 - RE Audio SE Series 12" Subwoofer
LarryKingsShoes

I got the caps in the mail yesterday, just as described. Thanks a lot, man. I haven't put them on yet but I hope to rig up something this weekend. It'll sure look a lot nicer without one missing.

Good luck with the rest of the part-out. It was a pleasant buying experience and nobody should have any reservations about doing business with you, as far as I'm concerned.
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

as im just getting to it now, i realize you sent me a passenger foglight, not a drivers side

do you have a drivers side? itll have a big L on it..
SlammedNiss

Post by SlammedNiss »

Willing to sell the 2 brackets that attach the OEM radio to the dash?
2003 Matrix Xrs Automatic - SOLD :'(
2011 Rav4 Sport
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

thebarber wrote:as im just getting to it now, i realize you sent me a passenger foglight, not a drivers side

Really thats wierd :/ sorry ill look
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

SlammedNiss wrote:Willing to sell the 2 brackets that attach the OEM radio to the dash?
pm'd
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

body parts down to 2x doors and a hatch, need to make space soon the bigger the parts wanted the greater the chances of cheapness lol

also I have a complete muffler not sure I Listed that before
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

Bad Vibe wrote:
thebarber wrote:as im just getting to it now, i realize you sent me a passenger foglight, not a drivers side

Really thats wierd :/ sorry ill look
any luck?
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

Yeah I don't know what you're looking at but I double checked this is the fog I shipped you:

the salvage had a broken p/s fog and I pulled it from the d/s before packing it up I have no idea how it could be wrong unless it was in the car upside down but it looks like a d/s in the pics i still have the broken lens p/s I could look at but... idk the one pictured should be the one in your hand, in the front pic the lens is slanted left to right and the writing is right-side up looks like d/s to me, it does say R on the back tho... did you try it?
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

Bad Vibe wrote:Yeah I don't know what you're looking at but I double checked this is the fog I shipped you:

the salvage had a broken p/s fog and I pulled it from the d/s before packing it up I have no idea how it could be wrong unless it was in the car upside down but it looks like a d/s in the pics i still have the broken lens p/s I could look at but... idk the one pictured should be the one in your hand, in the front pic the lens is slanted left to right and the writing is right-side up looks like d/s to me, it does say R on the back tho... did you try it?
i tried it, doesnt fit

checked my passenger side...big R on it too

my broken drivers side has a big L on it

so you sent me the wrong side of foglight..
skeletron

Post by skeletron »

do you have a rear cargo mat or a drivers side headlight?
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

Pm'd
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

Have the L side fog?
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

I have no idea what happened and im not trying to pay return shipping and import to Canada Bro, I took your fog out of the D/S and the P/S was smashed IDK

PM me your paypal info again and ill refund what you paid for the light, less shipping and you can do what you want with the fog.
M1MECHANIC

Post by M1MECHANIC »

Was wondering if engine cover was for sale how much and both front door safety strap between the hinges of still good. What would be price of them.
The engine cover is that of the GT correct?
Thanks for your time
protorageautosport

Post by protorageautosport »

i'm looking for the plug harness it for the fan but i want a male female connector the one i test on my car and theres a plug on the driver side i dont know if its call impact sendor its a two pin connector its grey plug it looks like a box and the harness go to the battery i just dont want to chop up my harness
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

just got a set! pm'd
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

M1MECHANIC wrote:Was wondering if engine cover was for sale how much and both front door safety strap between the hinges of still good. What would be price of them.
The engine cover is that of the GT correct?
Thanks for your time
2zz is now in my spyder so gt cover is available, door straps are better to just buy new at dealer they're all bad
cruxofthebisquit

Post by cruxofthebisquit »

Can I get a domelight (plain) cheaper than the 20 buck w/ shipping EBAY ones? It fits in a pretty small box.
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

new pics:
there's this for you

gt engine cover

some plastics, there are more:

upper and lower dash

buttons and stuff

inverter

this thing
and this

tweeters and covers

rear wiper motor
rear gate handle and lights

hatch glass defroster power terminal

hatch and hatch glass latches

battery tie down

couple alternators and a starter not sure which is for what

brake booster and master cyl

climate ctrl

trim

cracked d/s tail

front bumper foam

2x cracked but decent hubcaps also spare plastic nuts available

03 leather w/ side bags and matching door panels, d/s panel has a crack in top
(arm rest not for sale)

lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

OH MY, is that a leather-wrapped steering wheel?
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

Hands off shes mine lol ;)

2zz ecu sold
bat tie down too

contemplating tearing apart my bad vibe to fix my new 06 awd salvage
if anyone needs any major bits not involving the front end, manual conversion or rear discs(going to hold onto for future vibe GT4 lol) let me know, like idk all 4x complete doors with power bits or a hunk of chassis or the rear beam

could be selling 80k 1zz and slightly grinding c60 in the process
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

03-04 leather seats and door panels w/ side air bags (good condition small rip on back right of p/s seat by flip down, small crack on top of d/s door panel)
$400 for seats $500 w/ 4x panels, heck ill install them for you if your local
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

Bad Vibe wrote:03-04 leather seats and door panels w/ side air bags (good condition small rip on back right of p/s seat by flip down, small crack on top of d/s door panel)
$400 for seats $500 w/ 4x panels, heck ill install them for you if your local
[insert squealing noises here] LEATHER SEEEAAATSSS
"If you don't love me at my diddliest, you don't deserve me at my doodliest." - User ktluvscricket of reddit
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

Want? Ill get a shipping quote if u do
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

Bad Vibe wrote:Want? Ill get a shipping quote if u do
Nah; I really love the look of leather seats, but my mother has them in her car and they are painfully cold in the winter, and a bum-scorcher :!: in the summer. As far as I can tell, there is no in-between.
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

I happily suffer for fashion lol, nah actually they are easier to clean since i'm always greasy from work
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

all leather seats are sold

still have leather wrapped double arm rest for $75 shipped

both my 06 awd salvage and 03 gt are pretty well taken apart at the moment if any one is interested in something big
awd drivetrain, manual swap, rear disc convo low mile 1zz, slightly grinding c60 may be open to parting out whole cars or selling the rolling chassis

06 has all good doors and hatch w/ tint if some one wants 2 or more or the whole chassis, but dont want to break the seal unless its worth the while
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

parting out another vibe so should have pretty much anything you need besides front end parts

I have my 03 GT (which i have had for 4 years as a dd) only starting partout if someone commits to a major part, i.e. full manual swap, rear beam and discs (has power slot plus big rotor conversion off a celica gts which i think is disco'd) engine(now a 1zz-fed with 40k from jdm mr2 spyder), tranny(c60 with minor 3rd gear grind still perfectly drivable as long as shes not rushed), multiple doors

also have 2006 awd all black w/ tints clean from firewall back engine gone but have remainder of drive train
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

If you had a black 1st gen, how much would you charge for the upper part of the back hatch? Zip is 79762.
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

bump

looking to clear house any one interested in making an offer on a a big part or complete chassis and parting out your self let me know

03 gt 230k on chassis with slightly grinding 6 speed and 45k 1zz-fed from jdm mr2 spyder rear clip - complete not currently running due to f'd up harness but was running well with 1ZZ in, body is not very pretty but title is clean

06 awd body nice rear of firewall, salvage title could be repaired would need motor a/c condenser, fenders, bumper, hood I have headlights available.
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

still got a ton of parts
my gt is back up and running with its 1zz swap if anyone is interested in that beast
have the front end and engineless 06 awd chassis still
Sabrina826

Post by Sabrina826 »

If you still have the interior door panels how much for all four,i will pick them up im in yonkers ny and will drive to get them. Thanks Alex!
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

How much for the tweeters? And if you ever get the factory sub housing, let me know.
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

I do have the factory sub assembly in my awd salvage not letting it go for less than $200 shipped, too rare and I want it :)

$20 shipped for tweeters $25 with covers buy the sub and ill throw them in
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

Sabrina826 wrote:If you still have the interior door panels how much for all four,i will pick them up im in yonkers ny and will drive to get them. Thanks Alex!
I have 2x rear and psf no drivers
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

still got lots of parts, p/s/f door, d/s/r door, complete 06 awd chassis and loads more

Also selling a complete 2003 AWD with 135k (has the 2006 transmission in it) - $4000
gregg90

Post by gregg90 »

Do you have glass for the rear hatch? If so price shipped to 84341
Salsa Guy

Post by Salsa Guy »

What about the cargo mat?
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

Is there a rear disc-brake swap available?
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

Glass yes, pm'd
Cargo mat I think so I'll let you know by end of week
Rear disc yes but its coming off a car I daily drive soooo it would have to be worthwhile...

I have another set of cross bars available

as well as a complete clean title 03 awd with 135k
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=42826" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
w00tastic

Post by w00tastic »

Do you still have the cloth paneling for the driver side door?
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

d/s is n/g sorry
lannvouivre

Post by lannvouivre »

Bad Vibe wrote:Rear disc yes but its coming off a car I daily drive soooo it would have to be worthwhile...
I love your style.

Got the tweeters and covers in. I haven't got any wiring set up for them yet, but I imagine they work. If not, and if I determine my wiring is not the issue, I'll probably just experiment on them and go aftermarket. The price was great, considering the guy at the local salvage yard wanted $75 for them.