The Official GenVibe Buyer/Seller Rating Thread

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
BlueCrush

The Official GenVibe Buyer/Seller Rating Thread

Post by BlueCrush »

This is the official buyer/seller rating thread. If you buy or sell something on GenVibe please post in here your experience let us know how it went good or bad so people know who they can truse or to stay away from when buying or selling items, Let's try and keep it in a format that is as simple as possible.Example #1(if you are the seller)Buyer: Vibe_FreakItem: OBX Pulley SetRecommend: YesComment: Excellent Buyer.Fast paying, Excellent CommunicationExample #2(If you are the buyer)Seller: DamronjrItem: S/C Airbox TubingRecommend: YesComment: Great Seller! Got it shipped to me even though he was in Dallas and the S/C Tubing was in Cali.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
ArcsVibe

Re: The Official GenVibe Buyer/Seller Rating Thread (BlueCrush)

Post by ArcsVibe »

Ok Ok me first Seller: damronjrItem: ST lowering springsRecommend: Hell yes!Comment: even better than described, well packaged, great guy Seller: MiToolGuyItem: Fog CoversRecommend: Hell yes!Comment: fast shipping, fantastic item, great guy
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

ATTEMPT #1Buyer: 1fstramand1slovibe http://forums.genvibe.com/zero...=4901Item: UnichipRecommend: NO! Screwed me out of a sale!Comment: Promised to pay for item on a certain day. No replies to my numerous e-mails and IM's. I could have sold it to someone else on another site and had my money already but put my trust in a fellow GenViber who said they wanted it first and agreed to a payment plan and to pay 1/2 payment on a certain date as promised.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
ArcsVibe

Post by ArcsVibe »

Seller: Grafxwerks (Ryan) http://www.grafxwerks.com/Items: decals, Genvibe stickers etcRecommend: Hell yes!Comments: Ryan is the man! Great guy, fast shipping and he even makes custom orders for you all reasonably priced
Genvibe Global Moderator
VOTM April 06

CAN-AWD-VIBE

Post by CAN-AWD-VIBE »

i like this...seller- MiVibe-ToolGuyitem- Fog light coversrecommend- yesComment- MiVibe's products and professional customer service are among the best of the best... anyone will be pleased to do business with him. He takes care of his customers too good, one hell of a good fault. seller- ragingfishitem- Audiobahn 4 channel amp and JL 6.5 component speakersrecommend- yesComment- Very complete sale, speakers premounted, customer mounts for 6.5's- good shipping, good communication and best of all when he found out that the extended warranty could not be transferred into Canada... he gave me a credit of what that warranty was worth back. I did not ask, he just did it. Top drawer person. seller- Spyderitem- WeatherTech Window deflectors & heated mirrorsrecommend- yes but I think he is done now.Comment- great deals for me... everything came in good shape and I have nothing to complain about. Thats good. buyer- keveraitem- Tein S-tech Springsrecommend- Yup, after the wife gave the ok ... it went very smooth.Comment- We didnt start on the right foot but he is a good guy and I think the mod bug might just reach up and bite him... he is trustworthy and I would do a deal with him again. one last oneSeller- Brad @ http://www.neverenoughauto.comItem- Injen CAI & oil cap, AEM alt pulley, Unichip GB & Hotchkis springsrecommend OH HELL YES Comment One of the best online sellers i have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Great prices, great communication... all around good vibes (pun intended)
CAN-AWD-VIBE03 Neptune AWDInjen CAI, Hotchkis springs, custom magnaflow exhaust w/4" tip, tint, window deflectors, stubby antenna, 3pc Mr. Grille, foglight conversion mod, Grafxwerks front & steering wheels overlays, Injen oil cap, strut tower brace, P225/45R17 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, 17" ADR Sokudos
CAN-AWD-VIBE

Re: The Official GenVibe Buyer/Seller Rating Thread (ArcsVibe)

Post by CAN-AWD-VIBE »

Quote, originally posted by ArcsVibe »Seller: Grafxwerks (Ryan) http://www.grafxwerks.com/Items: decals, Genvibe stickers etcRecommend: Hell yes!Comments: Ryan is the man! Great guy, fast shipping and he even makes custom orders for you all reasonably priced aw damn... sorry Ryan I forgot you. I agree with these comments. He is good and so are the products.
CAN-AWD-VIBE03 Neptune AWDInjen CAI, Hotchkis springs, custom magnaflow exhaust w/4" tip, tint, window deflectors, stubby antenna, 3pc Mr. Grille, foglight conversion mod, Grafxwerks front & steering wheels overlays, Injen oil cap, strut tower brace, P225/45R17 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, 17" ADR Sokudos
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

Great thread Blue!Buyer: CAN-AWD-VIBEItem: Audiobahn Amp & JL SpeakersRecommend: Hell yeah!Comment: A downright great guy to deal with, helped me to prepare his goods for shipment so that neither of us got nailed by customs duties. Also let me know when the stuff arrived and all was in good condition. An asset to our site indeed! Buyer: baltovibeItem: Green Diamond tires pre-mounted on 16" steelsRecommend: Abso-friggen-lutely!Comment: The poor guy drove all the way up here from Maryland to get them! He claimed he was out this way anyway, but I still am grateful that he went out of his way to get them from me. He also came prepared with tie down for his truck, and was incredibly polite, thankful, and friendly (he always is, DUH!). His gratitude truly made me feel like I was doing him a life or death favor. Another GenVibe asset!
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
BlueCrush

Re: (ragingfish)

Post by BlueCrush »

ATTEMPT #2Buyer: 1fstramand1slovibe http://forums.genvibe.com/zero...=4901Item: UnichipRecommend: DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PERSON AT ALL!!! Comment: After failing to follow thru with the first sale. He finally contacted me saying he had internet problems. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt and offered to sell it to him again as he still expressed interest. Well, he once again failed to send payment or even contact me. I had my name, address, e-mail and multiple contact phone numbers at the bottom of each e-mail I sent to him, so there is no reason he could not have contacted me. So do not deal with this person at all. He cannot keep his word and won't keep in contact with you.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
BlueCrush

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by BlueCrush »

Buyer: Vibe FreakItem: UnichipRecommend: YES - Definitely Recommend!!! Comment: After the first buyer bailed twice, we have a winner! Dominic is a very honest and trustworthy buyer. Keeps his word and pays when he says he will. He is an asset to GenVibe!!!
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
kevera

Post by kevera »

Seller:CAN-AWD-VIBEItem:Tien S tech SpringsRecommend:A big 10-4,yesComments:Super nice guy,I trust him 100%,plus he's a MAN U FAN too.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
ramenboy...

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by ramenboy... »

ok my turnSeller- Blue Crush Item- Weapon-r short ram intakerecommend you betComment after waffling a little bit, i finally decided to purchase BC's short ram. the deal seemed to go well, but bigger (and better for him) deal popped up where he was able to sell the short ram as a package for more dough. he gave me the name of the ebay seller he purchased his from, and offered to pay the difference. great deal. i got a brand new short ram for the 'used' price. great guy. fair deal.
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

For anyone I have bought/sold from/to, please IM with the info as I have no earthly clue, but all were positive! Bluecrush is 1, NorthVibe, Mrizzle05, ballrub, all others I can't seem to recall, but there's been a few!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

(removed)! i can't even remember all the people i've bought from or sold to on these boards since 03!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
ArcsVibe

Re: (damronjr)

Post by ArcsVibe »

I bought the springs off you Jason check out my first post in this thread
Genvibe Global Moderator
VOTM April 06

damronjr

Re: (ArcsVibe)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by ArcsVibe »I bought the springs off you Jason check out my first post in this thread That's right, and ragingfish (got an extra engine cover from him and sold it to someone! lol), too! See, I know there's more! G-Tech Pro and my water injection kit as well as a template for the S/C cut-out for the engine cover I got from Bluecrush. This site is awesome! All positive from me, no negative experiences I can think of.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
vibe Freak

Re: (damronjr)

Post by vibe Freak »

Seller- Brad @ http://www.neverenoughauto.comItem- KYB Struts H-Tech Springs and Rear sway barrecommend YES Comment One of the best online sellers I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Great prices, great communication... Also knows what he is talking about not just a salesman trying to make a quick buck
RFP1 17x8 , AFE Cold Air Intake, Helix Power Tower Plus, Eibach Sportline Springs with Tokico Blues, Progress sway bar, Alutec OEM Sized Lightened Crank Pulley full custom Magnaflow 2.5 header back exhaust and B&M tranny cooler E/S inserts Unichip.
vibe Freak

Re: (vibe Freak)

Post by vibe Freak »

Seller- Blue CrushItem- Unichiprecommend you betComment Brian is the man, he hooked me up with a smoking deal on the Unichip. I would buy again and tell any one out there he is a Great seller. Very happy with the sale and how fast he got the Unichip out.
RFP1 17x8 , AFE Cold Air Intake, Helix Power Tower Plus, Eibach Sportline Springs with Tokico Blues, Progress sway bar, Alutec OEM Sized Lightened Crank Pulley full custom Magnaflow 2.5 header back exhaust and B&M tranny cooler E/S inserts Unichip.
CAN-AWD-VIBE

Post by CAN-AWD-VIBE »

Seller- ArcsVibeItem- LCD to TV convertorRecommend- For sureComment- Anything he sells will be a good deal and you will recieve great service.Seller- Blue CrushItem- Underdrive Crank PulleyRecommend- YupComment- As expected a fair price on a good product... BC is a top notch seller/buyer on this site!!!
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

From most recent to whatever serves my memory (I do not recall who i originally bought my TRD springs, STB, and other items back in 03 from so sorry)Buyer: KeveraItem: UnichipRecommended: of course!Comment: Great communication and member! Buyer: Bert (MO)Item: Injen CAIRecommended: YES!Comment: Super quick response and payment!Buyer: IMJC (MO/AKIC/GVC)Items: TRD oil cap, TRD STB, Progress RSB, Magnaflow Exhaust, Icon Rims/TiresRecommend: YES!Comment: Great buyer! and easy since local! Seller: RagingfishItem: Foglight switch (and probably many other parts I don't remember)Recommend: Yes!Comment: ha ha! too bad i forgot about it and never installed! Buyer: MavrikItem: Unichip (last year)Recommend: um yes. Comment: super fast transaction! LOL
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
stoavio

Post by stoavio »

Seller: engineertwin2Item: 4 16" OEM Alloy Wheels + TiresRecommend: Yes! Comment: Bobby was a very good seller who maintained contact with me throughout the sale. He also accurately described the wheels and they arrived in the exact condition he depicted them in. I am elated with the deal I got and can't wait to get them put on. I'd definitely do business with Bobby in the future and would recommend him to others as well!Thanks!-Mason
joholste

Post by joholste »

Buyer: baltovibeItem: OEM HoodRecommend: Yes!Comment: Tom is very nice...he met me halfway to pick up the hood. And was very friendly afterwards, had a nice talkI also bought my SLP Hood off of someone here, and I have no clue who it was now. If it was you please let me know.
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
engineertwin2

Re: The Official GenVibe Buyer/Seller Rating Thread (joholste)

Post by engineertwin2 »

Buyer: stoavioItem: 4 16x7 stock aluminum alloy wheelsRecommend: Absolutely! Comment: Mason was great to deal with! In the middle of this, I kept getting sent out of town and having to work a lot of overtime, yet he remained understanding during the whole process. His patience has been a reflection of why I love genvibe - the people here are some of the best around!
2004 Vibe GT Lava Monotone, Moon & Tunes PackageMods:Homelink17" TenzoR Mach 10s, Black w/ Red grooveTintFormer Cars: '87 Subaru DL, '99 Chevy Malibu (hated it)'99 VW Passat (like it), '99 Volvo S80 T6 (wet dreams are made of it)
Mario

Post by Mario »

Seller: pissedoffgokartItem: Street Grafitti Roof CapsRecommend: YesComment: Good communication. Shipped when he promised and product was in good condition. What more could you ask?
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

Dunno if this thread is limited to only GVC buyers and sellers, but I feel I need to make the community aware of a problem I've encountered with an aftermarket parts vendor:Seller: Izn Trbl Inc. (http://www.izntrbl.com)Item: Pontiac G6 Custom Fabricated Projection HID HeadlightsRecommend: NO!Comment: Dropped almost $800 with this vendor who, after 5 MONTHS, has not delivered my headlights. One week after he received the headlight assemblies (which I had bought and shipped to him for the job) he emailed me a picture of a nearly-finished product. From that point, all I ever received were excuses and lies about why he hadn't sent them yet. Lately, he has resorted to to ignoring my emails, and has left me voicemails which are completely inaudible and unintelligible. Came off as the nicest guy in the world, but if he can't deliver a product after 5 MONTHS that was apparently 90% complete 1 WEEK AFTER HE RECEIVED THE ASSEMBLIES, it's hard to believe he ever will!!! I have filed a formal complaint with the better business bureau and am awaiting a resolution, but have demanded nothing other than a refund. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
nygiantzz1

Post by nygiantzz1 »

OK, I've got 2 members to rate:Buyer: slingshotItem: 16" OEM Steel Wheels-set of 4Recommend: YesComment: excellent buyer, instant pay, met me half way to pick up wheels. Thanks Cory.Buyer: rch2005Item: 16" OEM hubcaps-set of 4Recommend: YesComment: Excellent buyer, great communication, fast payment. Thanks Richard.
feelin'thevibe

Re: The Official GenVibe Buyer/Seller Rating Thread (nygiantzz1)

Post by feelin'thevibe »

I have a member to rateSeller symplysantaItem Vibe trailer hitch and wiringRecomend YesComment Did a great job on the packaging and the conditon was top notch.
03 Neptune Vibe, base 5speed. ModsSLP ram air hoodTrd shift knobVoltz conversion
Kamikaze

Re: The Official GenVibe Buyer/Seller Rating Thread (feelin'thevibe)

Post by Kamikaze »

Sweet!I've got one too:Seller BlueCrushItem Vibe Strut Tower BarRecomend YES Comment Product was in perfect shape, and he even met me for the sale.
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
engineertwin2

Re: The Official GenVibe Buyer/Seller Rating Thread (Kamikaze)

Post by engineertwin2 »

Seller King NeptuneItem Radio BezelRecommend Absolutely! Comments Neptune was exceptionally fast when providing this product. The Bezel was packaged appropriately and delivered in the manner described by Neptune. Thanks for delivering on your promises and making GenVibe a great resource for used parts as well!
2004 Vibe GT Lava Monotone, Moon & Tunes PackageMods:Homelink17" TenzoR Mach 10s, Black w/ Red grooveTintFormer Cars: '87 Subaru DL, '99 Chevy Malibu (hated it)'99 VW Passat (like it), '99 Volvo S80 T6 (wet dreams are made of it)
JustinVGT

Re: The Official GenVibe Buyer/Seller Rating Thread (engineertwin2)

Post by JustinVGT »

Here is another:Seller: LegrosItem: UniChipRecommend: YES!Comments: Great deal, great communication, and quick shipping even from Canada to Virginia. Item is in excellent shape and is now installed in my car!
Justin 2003 Vibe GT - Mille Miglia Evo5 18x8 Wheels (now stock)- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust (now stock)- Tein S-Tech Springs (now stock)- Injen CAI - Red Painted Calipers - Hella Supertone Horns - Polk Speakers - Bazooka RS8A-HP Sub - Kenwood Headunit - Still love my Vibe, but I've just turned it back into a basic daily driver.
kevera

Re: The Official GenVibe Buyer/Seller Rating Thread (JustinVGT)

Post by kevera »

I have a few to add,if I forgot anyone please IM me.Seller:BlueCrushItems:Throttle-Rotor,Oil cap,Supercharger.Recommend:Hell Ya!Comment:I can't say enough good things about him,He's an asset to GenVibe.Seller:AKLGTItem:Uni-chipRecommend:YesComment:Great communication,item packed well.Can't go wrong.Buyer:AjflanItem:Uni-chipRecommend:YesComment:Super fast payment,great guy to deal with.Seller:MiVibe-ToolGuyItem:Fog Light ProtectorsRecommend:YesComment:Item shipped super fast,Included great instructions and I thank him for his great product.Seller/Buyer:02CSNOWItems:K&N air filter,Mid spoiler,ground wiresRecommend:Hell Yes!Comment:Awesome guy to deal with.Buyer:WaveresponderItems:Cross barsRecommend:YesComment:Super fast payment,great guy to deal with,very patient,even though we thought the package got lost in shipping.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
WaveAction

Re: The Official GenVibe Buyer/Seller Rating Thread

Post by WaveAction »

Seller:Grafx werks (Ryan)Items: Engine cover OverlaysRecommend:DefinitlyComment: great product for good priceSeller: MiVibe-ToolGuyItems: Fog ProtectorsRecommend:fo shizzle(yes)Comment: fast, great price, well packagedand I feel for ya RaginFish about the Izn Trbl dude, he was apart of the JCO and screwed alot of people over, sure he makes good stuff WHEN he wants, but other then that..he's all bs
btmn2k

Post by btmn2k »

Seller: GMJAPItem: Beeper ModuleRecommend: YES! Comment: Good communication, quick shipping, excellent quality, superb instructions
'06 Vibe only current mod is "Beeper Module"
tnpartsguy

Post by tnpartsguy »

Buyer: abyss-vibeItem: Dual-lid Center Console lidRecommend: Yes Comment: Good Comms, paid quickly, was quick to send good address so I could UPS and track.
Current Ride 2015 GMC Terrain SLT
2nd Vibe 2006 Vibe AWD Stealth Monotone "Recon" December 2005 MOTM
Original Vibe: 2003 AWD Abyss Monotone "Darth"
GM/ASE Certified Parts Manager.
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

Seller:BlueCrushItem: KYB GR2 struts/shocksRecommend: Yes Comment: good communication, quick shipping, great guy to deal with anytimeSeller: Brad( http://www.neverenoughauto.com )Item: Engine mounts & Tein Stech springsRecommend: Yes Comment: great communication, great prices, fast shipping(on the engine mounts so far)Seller: Paul( http://www.cosmoracing.com )Item: cosmo short ram intakeRecommend: Yes Comment: awesome guy to deal with, great price, super fast shipping(2 days from ordering to it being on my doorstep), also good communications and handling of damaged items
Fastvibe03

Re: (WaveAction)

Post by Fastvibe03 »

Buyer: Busa1300 (Keith)Item: HID kit H4 5000KRecommend: Yes Comment:Buyer pay me very quickly, good transaction and good contact by email. Thanks
Pontiac Vibe 2003 , neptune blue 72 000 Km - 17" Fast wheels Virus with 215/40ZR17 Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 tires for summer - 16" oem alloys wheels with 205/55R16 Nokian HAKKAPELIITTA 2 with eco stud system for winter - Tein S-Tech lowering springs (2.5" drop) - HID 6000K Bi-Xenon Flex - Innovatek IN-1044B 10.4" Roofmount Monitor with Built-In DVD Player for kids - Cosmo blue CAI
altimar

Post by altimar »

Seller: agksimon (Al)Item: trailer hitchRecommend: Yes Comment: Al gave me a great deal, cleaned and repainted the specks of rust, and threw in the ball mount for the extra cost of shipping. He shipped it off (very well-packed) before he even received my payment.Seller: bull77 (Alan)Item: cargo coverRecommend: Yes Comment: Alan also gave me a great deal and accepted Paypal (very quick and easy). I received the cover promptly and in excellent condition.
2007 Vibe: Wave monotone, Auto, sun & sound
busa1300

Post by busa1300 »

Seller: Fastvibe03Item: H4 Flex HID Headlights 5KRecommend: YesComment: Good Deal, Great product, Good E-Mail responses.Seller: ToolGuyItem: Fog lamp protectors Yellow and ClearRecommend: YesComment: Good Deal (beats buying new fog lamps anyday and the yellows look great on the Vibe), Great product, Quick Shipping.
2008 Neptune.Leather,Moon and Tunes.Tinted windows, H4 Flex HID Headlights 5KSound Deadened with Damplifier ProSLP Ram Air Hood
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

Seller/Buyer:KeveraItems:K&N air filter,Mid spoiler,ground wires, misc.Recommend:DefinitelyComment:Cant get any better.Seller:Redlinegoods.comItems:Armrest and E-brake coverRecommend:HighlyComment:Excellent product.Seller:TechrenItems:Hatch moldingRecommend:YesComment:Good communication
Bye Bye Vibe.............
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

Seller: CredzItem: 18" rims and TiresRecommend: NOComment: He represented that the tires were usable. The tires were so badly cupped that not one of them was usable. I suggested he take the rims and tires back or paypal me a partial refund. I haven't heard from him in over a week. Do not buy anything from him!
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

Seller: WaveactionItem: Struts and shocksRecommend: YesComment: Great Seller! Even though I haven't gotten them yet, Kevera is bringing them to the meet. Good guy even though paypal ripped him off on fees.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
KNINE

Re: The Official GenVibe Buyer/Seller Rating Thread (keithvibe)

Post by KNINE »

seller- ToolGuyitem- Fog light coversrecommend- Yes, two paws upComment- Way better service from him than from my Pontiac dealership. But seriously, if you don't have these, get them now. They're cheaper than new fog lights. I speak from experience.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
KeeKee

Re: The Official GenVibe Buyer/Seller Rating Thread (K-NINE)

Post by KeeKee »

Seller: CredzItem: Rims and tiresRecommend: YesComment: No problems, met me on-time as planned. Made sure I was satisfied with the trade before leaving the trade site. Good Seller!
moongdss

Post by moongdss »

Seller: BlueCrushItem: SplashguardsRecommend: YES! Comment: After recieveing the guards and realizing they wouldn't fit my two-toned vibe, he offered to take them back and refund me. I opted to sell them off to someone else. Awesone guy!!Seller: GrafxWerksitem: overlaysRecommend: Hells yah!Comment: excellent products that hold up very well!
Pandora the 2006 Pontiac Salsa Vibe, 17"wheelsMods: tint, "Pandora" windshield decal, front badge skull overlay, rainguards, hoodguard, Projectorz headlite covers, black painted grills, FIAMM dual-tone horns, black grafxwerks overlays, redouts, Genvibe decals, splashguards, scangaugeII, 12v console outlet, DRL interrupt and I turned off that @#$% seat-belt beep! upcoming: red interior LEDs
moongdss

Re: (moongdss)

Post by moongdss »

Seller WaveActionItem computer keyboard + mouseRecommend Yes~!Comment awesome guy, fast shipping!
Pandora the 2006 Pontiac Salsa Vibe, 17"wheelsMods: tint, "Pandora" windshield decal, front badge skull overlay, rainguards, hoodguard, Projectorz headlite covers, black painted grills, FIAMM dual-tone horns, black grafxwerks overlays, redouts, Genvibe decals, splashguards, scangaugeII, 12v console outlet, DRL interrupt and I turned off that @#$% seat-belt beep! upcoming: red interior LEDs
Bad Vibe

Post by Bad Vibe »

seller: David Hawkinsitem leather interior many misc partsrecommend yessircomment great guy, very helpful, buy some of his cars
03 Vibe GT JDM MR-S 1ZZ-FED swapped w/C60 6 speed - Starting Part out! - 230k mi
90 Celica Alltrac Awd Turbo ST205 swap Red - sold... Buy more parts BC I'm Buying her back!
01 MR2 Spyder Vibe 2ZZ-GE w/ Jdm C65 LSD Trans swap -sold
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Seller: David HawkinsItem: Lock actuatorRecommend: Absolutely! Saved me a ton of $$$ and now my door works again! Makes me so happy to have all four doors working!
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
headcold

Post by headcold »

Seller: ou.grizzlyItem: Scangauge 2Recommend: YesComment: Great Seller, great communication! Shipped it extremely quickly. Got here in perfect shape.
08 Base Platinum/Grey.Injen CAI. 10" sub & amp. Ground wire kit. Scangauge II. Honk on lock kit. Siren & PA. Fog light protectors. Insulated AC line. Double-height console lid. 12v outlet in console.
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

Seller: lovemyraffeItem: Broken TaillampRecommend: Yes!Comment: Delivered nice and broken!!! But that is what I was buying a broken taillamp. Very good to deal with and very prompt on shipment.
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Buyer: HeadcoldItem: Scangauge IIRecommend: YesComment: Said he wanted to purchase item, sent the money, and I mailed it out within a few hours of receiving payment. Highly recommend, no playing games - straight shooter
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

Seller: TimLItem: 2009+ Splash GuardsRecommend: YesComment: Great communication, fast shipping, and item described properly.
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi