Seller/Buyer relationship: A few things to make everyone happy.
1) When you put something up for sale please keep up with it.
2) When someone asks a question or makes you an offer please respond quickly.
3) When someone accepts an offer please pay quickly.
4) If someone makes an offer that's too low either decline or counter. It's not personal.
5) If there is an issue communicate with each other.
6) Keep up with your thread and post results and always rate the buyer/seller. It helps everyone!
Why this rant? I have tried to contact 3 different sellers and no response from 2 of them in several weeks, on current threads. One item I heard back saying the item was still for sale, I made an offer then they told me it's not for sale.
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop