FOG LAMP protectors for sale

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
patrickogrady

Post by patrickogrady »

I lost one in the carwash, is Toolguy still watching the forums?
05red

Re: FOG LAMP protectors for sale (ToolGuy)

Post by 05red »

I would like to purchase a pair for my 05 vibe. Please contact me at tommyguns60@yahoo.com. Thanks
danman29

Post by danman29 »

Hi Todd,I purchased a set of your fog light protectors a few years ago. They are great. I lost one the other day and need to replace it. I would like to buy a set for my '04 vibe.
Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

I bought a set for my 2005 Vibe, and I lost the Driver's side cover.I would love to buy a replacement.Please E-mail me attrc(at)iphouse.comThank you.
Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

Has anyone heard from ToolGuy recently?
star_deceiver

Re: (Gandalf)

Post by star_deceiver »

ToolGuy's last post was on Sept. 18/09. I havn't seen him on here lurking.
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
cchartra

Post by cchartra »

Hello,I stumbled upon this post and I'm wondering if you are still making/selling your fog light protecotrs? (I could not find any listed on eBay). Let me know if you are, please, I think I'm interested in a pair. I'm on my 3rd set of fog lights!!
victorhasheart

Post by victorhasheart »

I'm interested in a set of yellow for my 03' vibe. please email me when you get a chance:thruvicktorseyes@yahoo.com
03' VibeGT. Rear Tinted Windows, Low-Pro Amplified Subwoofer (passenger seat), Drop in K&N Filter, Yellow Fog Light Bulbs, +MORE COMING SOON
kentuckyme

Post by kentuckyme »

I want to buy a set of fog light covers how do I contact toolguy?
SeattleJeremy

Post by SeattleJeremy »

I had the foglight covers on the car for nearly 100,000 miles. Last week I lost one in the car wash. I'd really like to buy another set.
*Sold* 06' Vibe Base - Mono Platinum - Manual
Turo'ing 15' BMW 328i Sport - Jet Black - Auto
Daily 19' Toyota Camry SE Hybrid - Galactic Aqua Mica - eCVT
forlornb4

Re: (Jeremy96gase)

Post by forlornb4 »

I recently found a website for fog light protectors. It sounds like a very similiar product as what was originally on this post. Go to lamin-x.com A set for my 03' vibe was $22.00 shipping included. I'm looking forward to replacing my NERF ball fog light replacements with new lights and protectors.
03 Salsa GT FWD 6sp 17" alloys
SeattleJeremy

Re: (forlornb4)

Post by SeattleJeremy »

Thanks for the link forlornb4. I've seen Lamin-X's ads at Glass places. I ordered a set in yellow, with the coupon code 10off so it was $20.71 shipped to my door ^_^
keithvibe

Re: (Jeremy96gase)

Post by keithvibe »

there is a difference. lamin-x is a film applied to the fog light. Where as toolguy's was a lexen cover the velcrowed in place. Being he isn't responding. I'm considering picking up where he left off.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
KNINE

Re: (keithvibe)

Post by KNINE »

"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
moonstonemike

Post by moonstonemike »

I just purchased a set from laminex to fix my fog light that got a hole in it. It should work great at protecting them. I ordered the thick one, but it only comes in clear. The fit is OK but it is a little small from top to bottom.
SeattleJeremy

Post by SeattleJeremy »

Finally got the Lamin-X covers installed last week. They are "Precut" for our fog lights. As moonstonemike said, they don't cover the entire glass area but they do cover the area where the light comes out. I purchased a yellow set. The yellow color produced is lighter than the ones toolguy made for me, but I am very happy with the color. I took some pictures of the installation I hope to put them up soon.
dvdrnldprsn

Post by dvdrnldprsn »

Dear Sir:It has been some time since last we corresponded.The lexan fog covers you make have provided service well above, and beyond, the call of duty!In January of this year, a driver in the small town to which I have relocated (Far from the crowded and dangerous streets of the big city ?!?) ran a stop sign and crashed headlong into the front, left corner of the 2007 Vibe which I have maintained painstakingly for the last four years, taking out all of the Pontiac-manufactured equipment found there, including the left fog lamp.The lexan fog lamp cover that you made for me back in 2007 sustained some MINOR SCRATCHING ONLY! It survives to this day to serve again,..... but...You KNEW there had to be a 'but', right?Here's the thing. The lexan cover is fine and ready to be mounted on the replacement fog lamp lens, but I am at a loss as to how to do just that!Could you tell me, please, where I may go to find and purchase a small length of the clear, plastic (nylon?) velcro-like material that you use to mount the lens covers to the lamp itself? The pieces on the cover are, of course, in fine shape, but the corresponding pieces on the old fog lamp were, sadly, lost in the repair process!I would greatly appreciate any information that you may provide me with respect to this matter.Thanks, again, for a remarkably durable and worthwhile product!Respectfully,D A P
ColonelPanic

Re: FOG LAMP protectors for sale (dvdrnldprsn)

Post by ColonelPanic »

They were held on by plastic velcro. Something similar to this I do beleive.Hope this helps!
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
tnpartsguy

Post by tnpartsguy »

I havn't heard from Todd since right after he changed jobs, and that's been about 2 yrs ago. I think I'll send him a card and see how he is.
Current Ride 2015 GMC Terrain SLT
2nd Vibe 2006 Vibe AWD Stealth Monotone "Recon" December 2005 MOTM
Original Vibe: 2003 AWD Abyss Monotone "Darth"
GM/ASE Certified Parts Manager.
Persephone

Post by Persephone »

I wish I could buy some of these.
My lovely Gambit.