VA/MD and who ever else MEET!!!

Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia
savedbyzero

VA/MD and who ever else MEET!!!

Post by savedbyzero »

Alright! The wheels are on! Let's meet REALLY soon! How's this weekend looking for everybody? Friday, Saturday or Sunday at ANYTIME!Thought about goin' into the Capital on the mall somewhere. Any othersuggestions? I'd say forget any of the "usual" tuner hangouts, unless you guys are wanting to go "represent" the Vibe community. Let's get it going! Doesn't matter how many! We gotta show the rest of the country (Michigan) what's up! Post here or PM with thoughts and suggestions!
THIS IS WHAT I DO...http://www.studiothisis.com
JustinVGT

Re: VA/MD and who ever else MEET!!! (savedbyzero)

Post by JustinVGT »

YES! I'm in! Let's go! I still haven't found a new job yet , so I have tons of free time. Anyone else in the area coming?
Justin 2003 Vibe GT - Mille Miglia Evo5 18x8 Wheels (now stock)- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust (now stock)- Tein S-Tech Springs (now stock)- Injen CAI - Red Painted Calipers - Hella Supertone Horns - Polk Speakers - Bazooka RS8A-HP Sub - Kenwood Headunit - Still love my Vibe, but I've just turned it back into a basic daily driver.
savedbyzero

Re: VA/MD and who ever else MEET!!! (JustinVGT)

Post by savedbyzero »

WOW! 2 of us! the 2 starters at that! Come on folks! Help me and Justin represent! All you got to do is drive a little...no more, no less! Cicada covered grills and all! Show up!
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

I totally would come if I had an extra week or two notice...but unfortunately, I can't make it down there on such short notice...
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
savedbyzero

Re: (ragingfish)

Post by savedbyzero »

no sweat. we'll plan another one for later in the year.
ragingfish

Re: (savedbyzero)

Post by ragingfish »

Cool, the more notice you can give the better!
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
cibomatto

Post by cibomatto »

I am in as well but I need more notice... It would be Terrific to have a meet
Salsa (2-tone) Base Automatic Vibe with Moontune package
savedbyzero

Re: (cibomatto)

Post by savedbyzero »

OK so maybe it'll just be Justin and I this time...maybe him and I can talk some stuff through and get some organization going for a bigger meet and such. I know its a short notice, just thought I'd see if anyone was up for it...Justin, what do you say? Try planning something for the future this weekend when we meet up?
JustinVGT

Re: (savedbyzero)

Post by JustinVGT »

Yeah, sounds good. I didn't think we would get much of a turn out with such a short notice, but hopefully in the future we could hold a larger meet.
Justin 2003 Vibe GT - Mille Miglia Evo5 18x8 Wheels (now stock)- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust (now stock)- Tein S-Tech Springs (now stock)- Injen CAI - Red Painted Calipers - Hella Supertone Horns - Polk Speakers - Bazooka RS8A-HP Sub - Kenwood Headunit - Still love my Vibe, but I've just turned it back into a basic daily driver.
Stang2Vibe

Post by Stang2Vibe »

Quote, originally posted by savedbyzero »Thought about goin' into the Capital on the mall somewhere. Any othersuggestions? I'd say forget any of the "usual" tuner hangouts, unless you guys are wanting to go "represent" the Vibe community. How 'bout the south lawn of the White House?? Maybe the President is a closet Vibe fan. If the secret service gives you any crap about parking on the lawn, just tell them that you know me. I'm tight with the Prez. The secret service get kicks out of freaking people out by pulling guns and stuff but they won't use them. Honest. Just laugh along with them and drive on by. If you show up and crack open a few beers, Jenna and Barbara might come out and hang with you. >
Former owner of a 2003 Vibe GT---Great car that gave me 8 years and 83,000 miles of trouble-free service.Current owner of a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD.
Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

I say we take over East Potomac Park and do donuts around the Awakening statue!!!
Roadpig

Re: (maxx4me)

Post by Roadpig »

I'd love to hook up..but I need a little more notice. Weekends are usually pretty busy.
2004 Vibe GT, Neptune Two ToneGraphite Interior, Moon & TunesPower Package, 17" Rims, Exhaust Tip Mods Tinted (50% front window, 35% back & rear)Cosmo Alpha Omega 3 Child Seat & Booster SeatCustom Cargo Mat, DebadgedMagnaflow Cat-back Exhaust, Injen CAI
Mr. Poopypants

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

I'm in, depending on when and where.
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

So did you and Justin meet up, or are you rescheduling for another time?This week/weekend will probably be a beach around DC with the Reagan funeral, security is really ramped up for all the visiting dignitaries.