Celica/Matrix/Carolla/Vibe MEET at TYSONS 2! 12/20/03

Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia
savedbyzero

Celica/Matrix/Carolla/Vibe MEET at TYSONS 2! 12/20/03

Post by savedbyzero »

Found this over matrixowners.com. Probably going to swing by.Here's the info:_________________Hi, I'm from MRTunerz which is a MD/VA based corolla club. At our meets we usually have a good turn out of 20-30 corollas of all generations. On December 20 we are meeting up with DCM7thGEN which is a MD/VA based celica club who usually get 30-40 car turn out. I was wondering if any of you would like to meet up with us as well on this date. It will be a 1pm at Tysons 2 which is conviently located right off the belt way. Here is a link to the MRTunerz forum and from there there is also one to the DCM thread. http://www.mrtunerz.com/forums...09133 Hope to See some Matrixes there Thanks Mike
THIS IS WHAT I DO...http://www.studiothisis.com
ragingfish

Re: Celica/Matrix/Carolla/Vibe MEET at TYSONS 2! 12/20/03 (savedbyzero)

Post by ragingfish »

Can we get a better address?Street number/name?City? State? Zip?I'd consider coming if I knew where it was!
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
savedbyzero

Re: Celica/Matrix/Carolla/Vibe MEET at TYSONS 2! 12/20/03 (ragingfish)

Post by savedbyzero »

There's directions in the link above. Do a search for Tyson's Galleria and find the address. Then pull up mapquest.com and plug in the info.
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

What state though? I can't find that anywhere...
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Post by NSimkins »

Quote, originally posted by ragingfish »What state though? I can't find that anywhere...This it? http://www.tysonsgalleria.com/html/Mallinfo.aspLooks like it is - from the link referenced above - it's on International Drive.
ragingfish

Re: Celica/Matrix/Carolla/Vibe MEET at TYSONS 2! 12/20/03 (NSimkins)

Post by ragingfish »

Only a short 2 hr 50 minute drive for me! With XM, that's nothin!I might go to this!

2009 PONTIAC G8
savedbyzero

Post by savedbyzero »

Sorry! Northern VA. Probably not much going on e except for a few cars parked and such. 3 hrs. might be quite the drive for it! Save it for the spring meet that we're planning! Or come! PM me if you want to meet up before! It would be WAY better to roll in representing the "Pontyota" seen with more than 1! Come on let's do this!Just remember, be respectful! No revving, tire squealing, motor revving, speaker bumping! Let's keep it respectful, so these can happen in the future!
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

Quote, originally posted by savedbyzero »Sorry! Northern VA. Probably not much going on e except for a few cars parked and such. 3 hrs. might be quite the drive for it! Save it for the spring meet that we're planning! Or come! PM me if you want to meet up before! It would be WAY better to roll in representing the "Pontyota" seen with more than 1! Come on let's do this!I'll let you know in a day or so. Drive wouldn't bug me, the XM can keep me content for hours! Plus, I'm always up for road trips. Just gonna see if I can work some magic and make my work obligation "disappear." Quote »Just remember, be respectful! No revving, tire squealing, motor revving, speaker bumping! Let's keep it respectful, so these can happen in the future!Most definitely NOT a problem with me.

2009 PONTIAC G8
JustinVGT

Post by JustinVGT »

I'll have to see what my plans end up being for Saturday, but I may go to this. It would be cool if we had a few Vibes show up. My Vibe is really dirty and my rear bumper is scraped up from being rear ended twice. I'd want to clean it before I go. Brad, if I decide to go, I'll give you a call.Later,
Justin 2003 Vibe GT - Mille Miglia Evo5 18x8 Wheels (now stock)- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust (now stock)- Tein S-Tech Springs (now stock)- Injen CAI - Red Painted Calipers - Hella Supertone Horns - Polk Speakers - Bazooka RS8A-HP Sub - Kenwood Headunit - Still love my Vibe, but I've just turned it back into a basic daily driver.
savedbyzero

Re: Celica/Matrix/Carolla/Vibe MEET at TYSONS 2! 12/20/03 (JustinVGT)

Post by savedbyzero »

Cool. Let me know! I think we have the same bumper dilema! Still waiting to get mine fixed. The a-hole that hit me isn't responding to his insurance company's requests. I can't get the check for repairs until he does so! But our attorney is taking care of it!
joatmon

Re: Celica/Matrix/Carolla/Vibe MEET at TYSONS 2! 12/20/03

Post by joatmon »

Traffic at Tysons can be awful anytime, worse on a weekend. The last weekend before christmas though, wow, you're all braver and more patient than I am. I am staying as far away as possible from any mall this weekend, meet or no.Ragingfish, if you did come down, let us know what you think of DC traffic
ragingfish

Re: Celica/Matrix/Carolla/Vibe MEET at TYSONS 2! 12/20/03 (joatmon)

Post by ragingfish »

Sorry guys, wasn't able to get anyone to cover me at work, so I had to gracefully bow out of this meet.ABSOLUTELY I will be there next spring.

2009 PONTIAC G8