anyone for a mini-meet? (PA, NJ, DE, NY)

Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia
keithvibe

Re: anyone for a mini-meet? (xmasguy)

Post by keithvibe »

with your weird work schedule LOL everyone else would make it but you LOL
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
AdmRose

Post by AdmRose »

I'd be down for it.
2004 AWD Vibe - "The Indignant"- Traded in 7/9/12
2010 Honda Insight EX - Current ride
waveresponder

Post by waveresponder »

id attend as long as im not working and its not this wknd
hskater26

Post by hskater26 »

id be down but id most likely come on my bike
-2003 Base Vibe-2002 Ducati ST2
vibegtcouple

Post by vibegtcouple »

if the car is back togather i will be down for that the should be down frist of june
shaeet

Post by shaeet »

i'm down....looks like everyone but me is from PA...but i'm willing to drive some. Any locations in mind?
04 XRS 2ZZ-GE: Injen CAI, hotchkis sways, sportlines on gr2's, brz rims
(Soon For Sale) 05 Vibe 1ZZ auto, 02 WRX Stage 4, 09 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI
waveresponder

Post by waveresponder »

bumpi say a park maybe? or someones houseid say mine but i live with my parents so have to set up a date and get permission and the inside is a mess we'd have to stay outside most likely 12 acres outside, smaller size deck on the back, nice sized yard, lots of trees for shade, two picnic tables in yard, room for volleyball/badminton, definately enough room to park if weathers nice also above ground poolburgers/dogs bring your own food/drinksor not to far drive to eat Subway, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Mcdonalds, Burger King, Wendys, Wawa, Arbys, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Wegmans, Chic-fil-a, KFCShady Maple Smorgasborg is about 1 hour away or 43 miles away per mapquesthttp://www.shady-maple.com/smorgasbordnot sure what activities we wanna do Limerick Bowling is about 10-15 minutes awayparks near me that are nice, -Green Lane Park 5 minutes from my house-Valley Forge Park 45 minutes awayhttp://www.nps.gov/vafo/index.htm
keithvibe

Re: anyone for a mini-meet? (waveresponder)

Post by keithvibe »

^^^ you forgot to mention one very critical part.... PARKING lol... honestly, call a dealership and see if they would offer some space to host it.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
vibegtcouple

Post by vibegtcouple »

how about a meet in gettyburg , vw has one and so do vettes , we should one for vibe ,martix and corlla . there is a lot to do down here ,with parking , good food there is a go kart track in hanover not that far away .
Baltovibe

Post by Baltovibe »

Is there still any interest in Centralia, PA?http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=30872
That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse.(Romans 1:19-20)&nbspWhat do you want most in life?
2003vibe GT

Re: anyone for a mini-meet? (waveresponder)

Post by 2003vibe GT »

im located in mechanicsburg pa so im basicaly like right in the middle of everyone..im down for anything..gettysburg is deffintly a good big place to meet so just make a date and im down for it