Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia
joatmon

is 02csnow happy today?

Post by joatmon »

It's snowing in Suffolk
Blueridge9

Re: is 02csnow happy today? (joatmon)

Post by Blueridge9 »

It's snowing in Virginia. White powder everywhere.Update: We got 10 inches of snow.
Blueridge9 2004 Base, 1.8L "The Vibe is a melding of muscular looks, ..utility & economy, sportiness & road-hugging tractability." -Road & Track Magazine Sept. 2008 Pictures: http://s278.photobucket.com/user/blueridge9/library/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

lucky!!!! It's doing nothing of the sort here
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
Caretaker

Post by Caretaker »

I went for a trip around the Delta Quadrant today, mainly to stock up on wine. This snow was much slipperier than our 20 incher. I cannot believe how many people were on the road today. It was great seeing pickup trucks, SUVs and rear wheel drive vehicles stuck or smashed up today. That always is the highlight of any snow for me, as these pathetic morons are the reason my gas prices have gone through the roof over the past 20 years. Any one of them in a ditch is a victory.
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »It's snowing in SuffolkIt certainly is. Snow is very rare here, let alone a big snowfall like this. My dogs are loving it. German Shepherds were made for weather like this.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
lovemyraffe

Re: is 02csnow happy today? (K-NINE)

Post by lovemyraffe »

You could send snow my way...
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
keithvibe

Re: is 02csnow happy today? (lovemyraffe)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by lovemyraffe »You could send snow my way...x2
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
TONY TAT2

Post by TONY TAT2 »

7'' here in Southern NJ. A lot less than the last 2'.Just got back in from clearen the cars & the driveway,only needed the the push broom this time,still now plows came down the street yet tho,guess not at 4am/lol
09 VIBE08 G694 GRAND AM93 GRAND AM85 VETTE78 VETTE
joatmon

Re: is 02csnow happy today? (K-NINE)

Post by joatmon »

I got 12" in southern MDQuote, originally posted by K-NINE » My dogs are loving it. German Shepherds were made for weather like this. my dog is hating it. Ridgebacks were made for the opposite of weather like this.
djkeev

Post by djkeev »

I spent the week in Myrtle Beach SC for a school I needed for work.Took my test on Friday 1:30 PM, finished at 3:30, went to the hotel, got my wife and stuff and we flew North towards Snow Country.I LOVE snow, I love to drive in snow, Sadly, I didn't relish the thought of driving for 8 hours or more in snow with Southerners!!!!No offense to y'all but....... you simply don't have the skills or experience to not kill me!!!I wanted to get to country where they know snow and how to drive in it before I had to do so.We rode this storm like a surf board ahead of a wave, a little here, a little there but overall had dry roads and high speeds. Spent the night in DC, got there about midnight, slept and it just started to snow as we ate breakfast, we left and had a leisurely drive home from there, again surfing the snow wave.Dave
(o ! /o) (o)=I=(o)