anyone around??

Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia
WaveAction

anyone around??

Post by WaveAction »

just curious to anyone that lives in or around maryland if they like it..i know it's more of a personal thing..but im visiting a friend(who i find, and she finds is the one for me) at the end of july..and possibly might be my new home if everything works out..she lives in a lil town called federalsburg..anyone ever been there?? is it nice there?? anything bad about it?..got a nice car..i'd hate to be a victim of auto theft or anything like that
joholste

Re: anyone around?? (WaveAction)

Post by joholste »

i like the parts of maryland that i've been in. i don't recognize federalsburg though.
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
Baltovibe

Post by Baltovibe »

There was big news from Federalsburg a few weeks ago, involving a gang rape of a 12-year-old girl. Click on the comment link of the following link to find out more from the residents of that town.http://www.baltimoresun.com/ne...story
That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse.(Romans 1:19-20)&nbspWhat do you want most in life?
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

There are some members from delmarva, not many active though. Flat, with hot humid summers. Token snow in the winter Corn and chickens. Short hop over to the ocean.
moongdss

Re: anyone around?? (joatmon)

Post by moongdss »

Federalsburg is a bit podunk... it's on the Eastern Shore (so everyone from Baltimore calls it podunk). I had a friend who lived there in the mid 90s (when it was podunk). It may have built up since then, but it was a very small town when I visited.It has a perdue chicken farm I believe
Pandora the 2006 Pontiac Salsa Vibe, 17"wheelsMods: tint, "Pandora" windshield decal, front badge skull overlay, rainguards, hoodguard, Projectorz headlite covers, black painted grills, FIAMM dual-tone horns, black grafxwerks overlays, redouts, Genvibe decals, splashguards, scangaugeII, 12v console outlet, DRL interrupt and I turned off that @#$% seat-belt beep! upcoming: red interior LEDs
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

interesting..well i'll have to see how it goes when i visit..if i like it..then i may stay...but i know my friend wants to move out of there..so i'll have to see how it all goes
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

well i think she moved out of federalsburg..to..greens...something delaware..she works in laurel..anyone know those 2 places? lol..im excited to see her..so very excited
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

well i hope to be down in delaware either this month..before the end of the month or early next month..im super super excited and hopefully i'll pass someone on the way there or coming back