Wave spotting

Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia
Shadow-Vibe

Wave spotting

Post by Shadow-Vibe »

I was sitting in Wrightsville on tuesday 09/11/07 waiting for my wife when I saw a younger guy driving a new Wave color. Anyone on here? I know you were checking my car out as you drove past. We really need to get a meet together. Any suggestions Mid-Atlantic guys?
Kamikaze

Re: Wave spotting (Shadow-Vibe)

Post by Kamikaze »

wasn't me, but I like the topic, I do Vibe Spotting all day now that I own one.... and all I can think when I see one is... I wonder if they have ever ventured out to the GenVibe website.
August 2009 VOTM Click HERE for my Garage
bull77

Re: Wave spotting (Kamikaze)

Post by bull77 »

I'm the same way - it's like a game now - who can spot the most Vibes. It's at a point where the wife is getting annoyed.
joholste

Re: Wave spotting (bull77)

Post by joholste »

it could have been waveresponder he's from permionsville or somthing like that in PA
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
Shadow-Vibe

Re: Wave spotting (bull77)

Post by Shadow-Vibe »

Mine gets the same way. She even gets more distressed if I make it a point to park beside one when there are plenty of parking spots.
waveresponder

Post by waveresponder »

its sad i cant remember if i saw any vibes on tuesday..i saw another wave for the first time since i bought mine..last saturday at a festival..lol...it prolly wasnt me..i was in class most of the day..lol...maybe someone else on here though dunno...did you see any license plates on the front of the wave..cuz..i have plates on the front now..lol
Shadow-Vibe

Re: Wave spotting (waveresponder)

Post by Shadow-Vibe »

Not sure if I remember seeing any plates. Do you come to the York area at all? I'm sure you might remember seeing mine since mine is one of the very few that have a good bit of parts added. (Rims, carbon rack covers, side skirts, and rear bumper)
waveresponder

Post by waveresponder »

sorry i never replied to this...lol...nah it def wasnt me...
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

My wife used to get annoyed with my Vibe-spotting, now I just keep it to myself. There aren't many other Vibe's where I live. If there is a parking spot open to another Vibe, I will use it. That's when my wife freaks about my obsession.
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

i never vibe spot, to many..i know of 1 other person with a wave vibe but other then that i've never seen them, guy down the street has a wave matrix though, none look like mine with the tint and yellow fogs