Won't you be my neighbor???

Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia
keithvibe

Won't you be my neighbor???

Post by keithvibe »

I am always looking for local people around me. Who's around the Lehigh Valley PA/NE PA? You never know when an extra set of hands would be needed for those new mods to be installed and to brag about Now I know I can go threw the member list but sometimes people who are registered aren't active posters.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
Shadow-Vibe

Re: Won't you be my neighbor??? (keithvibe)

Post by Shadow-Vibe »

I'm from the York area, but there aren't alot of us around here.
vibegtcouple

Post by vibegtcouple »

spring grove near york i work at apple chevy was a pontiac tech in bel air so if you need help i have works garge or we can us one of mean
vibegtcouple

Re: Won't you be my neighbor??? (vibegtcouple)

Post by vibegtcouple »

i can get what you need throw gm if you need to talk just e mail me here or at vibegtdaddy@yahoo.com or call 225-3837 i work something out if you need to do something inside or if you need help name is jason go penn state
keithvibe

Re: Won't you be my neighbor??? (vibegtcouple)

Post by keithvibe »

thanks Jesse and Jason. York PA is about 2 hours away. Alwasy nice to know fellow vibe owners that are not too far away to help out in a pinch and vice/vercia I have busted a few knuckes wrenching myself and have always thought man a second set of hands would be helpful right about now
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
Roxtar

Post by Roxtar »

there are a few members over on http://www.matrixowners.com in that area.
2005 Phantom XRS. Current Mods Updated March 29, 2008my race track videos: video 1, video 2
keithvibe

Re: (Roxtar)

Post by keithvibe »

thanks, I registerd just in time. They are setting up a meet about 30 mins from me next Saturday. Lucky me
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

central jersey here, less then 2 hour drive. i'm always up for installs or other things...
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
DopeVibeGT

Post by DopeVibeGT »

<-- Lancaster here. Never had a meet up with the Vibe, but had plenty with my GA.
Pictures of my ride!!'03 Vibe GTMy AED GA!Work in progress
keithvibe

Re: Won't you be my neighbor??? (DopeVibeGT)

Post by keithvibe »

Hey Mike(s). Good to know there are others . Did you guys know that over on the trix sight they are putting together a little get together next weekend in the pocono area?http://matrixowners.com/forums...14&hl=O, Ragingfish. have you installed a remote car starter in your car? If so let me know I (might) have a project for you to help me out with . I have seen you had your dash apart for so many reasons I figured you would be the one to ask about wiring something.
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »O, Ragingfish. have you installed a remote car starter in your car? If so let me know I (might) have a project for you to help me out with . I have seen you had your dash apart for so many reasons I figured you would be the one to ask about wiring something.Yessir i can assist!
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)