anyone up for a small weekend meet

Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia
joholste

anyone up for a small weekend meet

Post by joholste »

anyone up for a small weekend meet somewhere around this area... maybe end of march or something?
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
Shadow-Vibe

Re: anyone up for a small weekend meet (joholste)

Post by Shadow-Vibe »

I'd be up to trying to get some people together.
Raivis

Post by Raivis »

sweet id be up for something i need to get some genvibe stickers so more people in my area might join on the site
You got owned by a wagon..... Life is a sexually transmitted disease!!! check me out at http://www.myspace.com/raiviskysdad
joatmon

Re: (Raivis)

Post by joatmon »

http://www.wusa9.com/news/news...47480Quote »Booming Taiko drums heralded one of the most awaited moments of spring in the nation's capital: word of when the cherry blossoms will be at their peak.A National Park Service horticulturist says barring an ice age, the peak bloom should occur between March 27th and April first. National Cherry Blossom Festival officials say that falls right in the middle of the first week of their celebration.The festival runs March 25th through April ninth. Festival president Sue Porter says more entertainment, plus improved information and transportation, will help paint the town pink. A parade, fireworks, a Japanese cultural festival and other events will mark the celebration, which promises a distinct international flavor.parking will suck big time thoughThis marks the 94th anniversary of Japan's gift of the trees.
savedbyzero

Post by savedbyzero »

joholste...never seen you around the area. My GT has been out of commision for about 3 months. It's back on the road . It's pretty much the wife's car now, which means my 18" Flik wasp's are beat to bloody hell from the curbs in Georgetown. I told her for every inch of curb rash I found, it would equal a 1" stain on our new sofa...that didn't work.I'd be up for something sometime. I'll keep an eye out for you.
THIS IS WHAT I DO...http://www.studiothisis.com
Raivis

Post by Raivis »

come on va people lets do something soon if its in fairfax thats fine bc i know other people up there all the other states are having meets lets get on the ball
You got owned by a wagon..... Life is a sexually transmitted disease!!! check me out at http://www.myspace.com/raiviskysdad
JustinVGT

Post by JustinVGT »

Yeah, I'll probably be up for a meet in the northern VA area.
Justin 2003 Vibe GT - Mille Miglia Evo5 18x8 Wheels (now stock)- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust (now stock)- Tein S-Tech Springs (now stock)- Injen CAI - Red Painted Calipers - Hella Supertone Horns - Polk Speakers - Bazooka RS8A-HP Sub - Kenwood Headunit - Still love my Vibe, but I've just turned it back into a basic daily driver.
ronherfurth

Post by ronherfurth »

I could use an excuse to cruise up to North Virginia
Ron - Charlottesville, Va2006 Platinum & Graphite
Raivis

Post by Raivis »

we gonna get a meet going or what???
joholste

Re: (Raivis)

Post by joholste »

i'm down for a meet but i only have a short time period that i'll able because i leave for ft knox for a month on the 22nd of may
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
Shadow-Vibe

Re: (joholste)

Post by Shadow-Vibe »

This is only about 45 minutes from my house I could try and set something up if everyone is interested. http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/st....aspx Unless someone some places in VA. Just trying to start something.
Baltovibe

Re: anyone up for a small weekend meet (Shadow-Vibe)

Post by Baltovibe »

I would be in ... Codorus State Park is wonderful! And, not too far also.
That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse.(Romans 1:19-20)&nbspWhat do you want most in life?
GormalVibe

Re: anyone up for a small weekend meet (Baltovibe)

Post by GormalVibe »

I have relocated from Long Beach, CA to Fort Belvoir, VA. I would be up for a meet this weekend. Too easy.
vibegtcouple

Post by vibegtcouple »

hi on 5/13/2004 some of us are going to the drag strip in rising sun maryland cecil coutny it is a praty night for the 20 to get in and race and car show bass off and light show
Shadow-Vibe

Re: anyone up for a small weekend meet (Team Infidel)

Post by Shadow-Vibe »

This weekend is not good for me. I'm traveling to West Virgina to go white water rafting.
Shadow-Vibe

Re: anyone up for a small weekend meet (vibegtcouple)

Post by Shadow-Vibe »

Cecil sounds cool, do you make trips often?
vibegtcouple

Post by vibegtcouple »

all the time is this the car that was at the fair grounds on sat ( we were there just not my car ) my freind throw up in the back sat fri night on the way home from bmore, the black xb that was there is going to also some hondas and etc. I work at apple so if you would like to go write back or come down and see me in chevy jason vibe gt 2004 sliver parked in back or come up to serivce
Shadow-Vibe

Re: anyone up for a small weekend meet (vibegtcouple)

Post by Shadow-Vibe »

Yeah I was at the show but didn't join. I have a friend that has a hooked up Focus that we usually travel around to most shows but I didn't get there till real late after judging. You at Apple Chevy on RT 30. I might have to come out and say hi.
vibegtcouple

Post by vibegtcouple »

we are also going to oc maryland for show and around pa and maryland let us now if anyone would like to go