Looking for a MD Club?

Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Virginia
blackterror

Looking for a MD Club?

Post by blackterror »

Hello, Just wanted to introduce myself. My name's Craig and I've started organizing a Maryland Pontiac Club for the Baltimore area. I have a 99 Pontiac Grand Am and wanted to unite some the Pontiac Enthuisists in MD. I've noticed that most meets are usually too far away for most Marylanders. We have 2 meetings a month one of which is held at White Marsh Mall. The other is determined monthly as a means to make the meeting place closer to some of our further away members. We've now had 4 meetings and are adding cars each month. The club basis is for a relaxed, no dues, no mandatory meetings fun club were fellow Pontiac owners can meet up and talk about their cars. While some members show, others race at the track, and some llike their ride the way it is, we welcome any and all pontiacs to come up and meet. You can check out all of the club information on our website http://www.mdppc.com (Maryland Pontiac Performance Club). Also be sure to post on the forum and get talking. Thanks all.Craig
Merzbow

Re: Looking for a MD Club? (blackterror)

Post by Merzbow »

That sounds pretty sweet, I love car shows especially when mine's being showed. I live in michigan though so I don't think I'd be able ot make any of them any time soon...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
Baltovibe

Post by Baltovibe »

I live in Baltimore, and would be interested!Hmmm, come to think of it, not sure how my Vibe would be received against all of those GP's and GTO's ... I might be laughed off the lot !!
That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse.(Romans 1:19-20)&nbspWhat do you want most in life?
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

I might make a weekend trip down that way to join this meet...we could meet up baltovibe...
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
blackterror

Re: Looking for a MD Club? (Baltovibe)

Post by blackterror »

hey everyone's welcome and no ones getting laughed off anywhere... itd be great to meet ya. Normally we meet at White Marsh mall 2nd and 4th sunday at 2pm. Check the site for more info. http://www.mdppc.com Hope to see ya there.Craig
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

Can you give a physical address of this White Marsh Mall for us out-of-staters to be able to mapquest it?
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
joatmon

Re: Looking for a MD Club? (ragingfish)

Post by joatmon »

It's a couple miles NE of Baltimore Beltwayhttp://www.whitemarshmall.com/Info/GettingHere ... /m...oom=7
ragingfish

Re: Looking for a MD Club? (joatmon)

Post by ragingfish »

Joat, would you be up for meeting some of us around there if we arrange to meet in advance?

2009 PONTIAC G8
Baltovibe

Re: (ragingfish)

Post by Baltovibe »

Quote, originally posted by ragingfish »I might make a weekend trip down that way to join this meet...we could meet up baltovibe...Sounds good, Mike. White Marsh Mall is real easy to get to ... right off I-95. I would like to go to one of the meets ahead of time to see what it is like. I am just picturing my lil' Vibe next to all of those muscle cars!!
That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse.(Romans 1:19-20)&nbspWhat do you want most in life?
blackterror

Post by blackterror »

well... we'd be happy to have you. as of yet we are comprised of 5 grand ams, 5 grand prixs, and one sunfire, so depending on your definition of "muscle car" you should be fine :D.
ShotInTheDark

Re: (blackterror)

Post by ShotInTheDark »

I'm down here in Ocean City, Hopefully when I get a chance I'll come up.
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

I hope you uys weren't meeting at White Marsh today, just saw on the news some sort of freak hail storm caused miles of accidents on I-95 around White Marsh, supposed to keep 95 between Baltimore and Philly closed for hours.http://www.thewbalchannel.com/....htmlHope you and your cars are ok!
blackterror

Post by blackterror »

yes... sadly i was on rte 40 which parallels 95 when the hail hit. I was sitting still at a red light and my windows fogged up in like 30 seconds, then the hail came shortly after and i couldnt see anything in front of me even sitting still. Luckily it lasted only about 10 minutes. Thanks for the concern. We will be holding a meeting next saturday at 2pm at white marsh for anyone who can make it. Thanks.Craig